Nicola Sturgeon Arrested . . .

Started by HDQQ, June 11, 2023, 03:39:27 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on June 12, 2023, 12:48:33 PM
Possibly, but the support for independence has not changed in the last two months.

You do not stop being a Catholic because of a bad Pope
No, but you can remain whatever type of Catholic you've got away with being all along — even to the point of disregarding some rules about not doing things that are intrinsically evil...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on June 12, 2023, 12:31:41 PM
But returning to Scotland — as the SNP is essentially of the Left, I reckon Labour stands in a better place than any of the others...
Possibly, but the support for independence has not changed in the last two months.

You do not stop being a Catholic because of a bad Pope

Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 12, 2023, 07:57:30 AM
Taken together both Labour and the Tories have shit over the electorate, but the Tories are full of more shit.
But returning to Scotland — as the SNP is essentially of the Left, I reckon Labour stands in a better place than any of the others...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 11, 2023, 08:37:15 PM
Just as likely as Labour, after they shit all over them.
Taken together both Labour and the Tories have shit over the electorate, but the Tories are full of more shit.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: srb7677 on June 11, 2023, 07:45:02 PM
Am pretty sure they won't choose the Tories
Just as likely as Labour, after they shit all over them. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

papasmurf

She has been released without charge.

srb7677

Quote from: Nick on June 11, 2023, 07:17:14 PM
Now the independence question is crushed, the Scots are likely to vote for who is best for their Country, not sure they will choose Labour.
Am pretty sure they won't choose the Tories
We are not all in the same boat. We are in the same storm. Some of us have yachts. Some of us have canoes. Some of us are drowning.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on June 11, 2023, 07:08:11 PM
Too right. Sunak currently with three by elections and Boris and his cronies kicking up a fuss and others kicking lumps out of each other, and the SNP on the slide allowing Labour to surge in Scotland — the country that was confidently predicted never help Labour in Westminster elections ever again.

Starmer must be smiling ear to ear...
Now the independence question is crushed, the Scots are likely to vote for who is best for their Country, not sure they will choose Labour. 

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 11, 2023, 03:50:09 PM
Labour must be jumping for joy.
Too right. Sunak currently with three by elections and Boris and his cronies kicking up a fuss and others kicking lumps out of each other, and the SNP on the slide allowing Labour to surge in Scotland — the country that was confidently predicted never help Labour in Westminster elections ever again.

Starmer must be smiling ear to ear...

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 11, 2023, 03:47:17 PM
This is going to be the end of the SNP, parties rely on donations and apparently their biggest donator is dead. Where's the cash going to come from now?
Labour must be jumping for joy.

Nick

Quote from: HDQQ on June 11, 2023, 03:39:27 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Boris Johnson had been upstaged.
This is going to be the end of the SNP, parties rely on donations and apparently their biggest donator is dead. Where's the cash going to come from now?

HDQQ

Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!