The Borage Party

Started by Nick, June 12, 2023, 06:56:46 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2023, 09:13:02 AM
I know of two people who have worked for 30 years by playing the system, one died FROM Covid and the other spends most of his time in the gym, but is claiming disability allowance. You refuse to acknowledge these people exist.
So what?  All that proves is you associate with lowlifes.  And a highly selective survey of just 2 out of 67 million Brits has less value than what my cat just did in her tray. 

That we have a small number of benefit fraudsters in no way justifies persecuting the over a million that want to work to support themselves and would so work if we hadn't foisted a dysfunctional city centric employment market on them.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 09:51:42 AM
Nick, you only think you know someone is playing the system. For a start there is no such benefit as disability allowance. Just because someone spends most of their time in a gym does not mean they are not in someway too disabled to work.
They may have an invisible or mental disability. Unless you have access to that persons medical records you are commenting out of ignorance.
I do acknowledge there are a minority who try playing the system, however they don't get away with it for long.
At least 85% of those reporting a benefit fraud to the fraud hotline are proven to be wrong. (To be fair it used to be 97.3%)
I have reported benefit frauds and been 100% right. BUT I do not do so anonymously and I make damned sure of fraud is being committed before I do.
What I despise are those who report someone as being a fraud because they are vindictive and have zero knowledge of the benefits system.
The DWP wastes a lot of time on malicious and false allegations, and in my opinion people who make such accusations should be subject to criminal sanctions and pay the wronged person compensation.
I know they are cheating because they told me and laughed about it. So no, it's not ignorance. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on June 15, 2023, 04:56:51 PM
Dunno, A million does not go far these days, but lefties are always counting their change.
That's different from the Conservatives — they don't want change...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 17, 2023, 09:13:02 AM
I know of two people who have worked for 30 years by playing the system, one died FROM Covid and the other spends most of his time in the gym, but is claiming disability allowance. You refuse to acknowledge these people exist.
Nick, you only think you know someone is playing the system. For a start there is no such benefit as disability allowance. Just because someone spends most of their time in a gym does not mean they are not in someway too disabled to work.
They may have an invisible or mental disability. Unless you have access to that persons medical records you are commenting out of ignorance.
I do acknowledge there are a minority who try playing the system, however they don't get away with it for long.
At least 85% of those reporting a benefit fraud to the fraud hotline are proven to be wrong. (To be fair it used to be 97.3%)
I have reported benefit frauds and been 100% right. BUT I do not do so anonymously and I make damned sure of fraud is being committed before I do.
What I despise are those who report someone as being a fraud because they are vindictive and have zero knowledge of the benefits system.
The DWP wastes a lot of time on malicious and false allegations, and in my opinion people who make such accusations should be subject to criminal sanctions and pay the wronged person compensation.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 08:20:37 AM
Nick you are doing it again nasty personal insult and lies about me. My friends are either gainfully employed, in a wide range of occupations, (Including one KC,) or retired.
You on the other hand know eff all about welfare system, the hostile environment towards benefit claimants, and disabled people, from the government, the DWP, agents of the DWP and now the orchestrated campaign against welfare claimants from the Torygraph, GBNews, and various gobby ill informed idiots appearing on TV chat shows.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2023, 09:15:16 PM
No, you dem it nasty because I'm attacking your layabout friends. Admit it Tony, you're a bum and have bum principles.
Nick you are doing it again nasty personal insult and lies about me. My friends are either gainfully employed, in a wide range of occupations, (Including one KC,) or retired.
You on the other hand know eff all about welfare system, the hostile environment towards benefit claimants, and disabled people, from the government, the DWP, agents of the DWP and now the orchestrated campaign against welfare claimants from the Torygraph, GBNews, and various gobby ill informed idiots appearing on TV chat shows.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 16, 2023, 03:25:39 PM
Nick now your are being nasty because of your total ignorance of the subject. You have just proven that by  your use of benefits as a lifestyle choice, that is just parroting tory lies and propaganda.
No, you dem it nasty because I'm attacking your layabout friends. Admit it Tony, you're a bum and have bum principles. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 16, 2023, 03:26:09 PM
You are wasting your time.

Pappy's idea of a vibrant economy is for the government to plant money trees for him and his layabout friends to sit under while blaming the Tories for everything.
Borchester another lie about me for the file.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2023, 03:03:05 PM
So they should be nasty, they are getting money for nothing. The fact that you won't accept that some use it as a lifestyle choice shows you have no clue about real life.

You are wasting your time.

Pappy's idea of a vibrant economy is for the government to plant money trees for him and his layabout friends to sit under while blaming the Tories for everything.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on June 16, 2023, 03:03:05 PM
So they should be nasty, they are getting money for nothing. The fact that you won't accept that some use it as a lifestyle choice shows you have no clue about real life.
Nick now your are being nasty because of your total ignorance of the subject. You have just proven that by  your use of benefits as a lifestyle choice, that is just parroting tory lies and propaganda.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on June 16, 2023, 06:19:37 AM
He only disowned it because of the backlash.  He is still being nasty about benefit claimants on GB News.

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 15, 2023, 10:37:36 PM
I put a bloody million copies through the letterboxes of South london , of course I read it  .  Anyway the lower cap on benefits is to encourage people back into work and doesnt apply to people on working tax credits . The figures I looked at were still generous regardless of a slight tweak to the system .   . . .
So you say it wasn't that you didn't read it it's that you didn't have the brains to realise that 'a lower cap on benefits' is the very opposite of the 'was more than generous toward benefit claimants' you claim it to have been. 

Well it's either that or you've got Boris disease.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 15, 2023, 10:48:01 PM
You mean the paper that got thrown out .Thats what parties do ,discuss and change it till they think its the final draft . FFS Papa you are all over the place on this , your now even saying Farage disowned it , earlier you said he was the nasty that owned it

So to sum up , Nobody has been nasty , the manifesto was pretty sound run of the mill populist stuff , the EU had hundreds of millions of our taxes every week and Johnson ,cake or no cake won't go anywhere near Farage's party

Goodnight and god bless
He only disowned it because of the backlash.  He is still being nasty about benefit claimants on GB News.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 15, 2023, 10:33:51 PM
That is the second version of that manisfesto. I suspect UKIP got complaints from it own members about the original. (Even Farage disowned the first one.)
You mean the paper that got thrown out .Thats what parties do ,discuss and change it till they think its the final draft . FFS Papa you are all over the place on this , your now even saying Farage disowned it , earlier you said he was the nasty that owned it 

So to sum up , Nobody has been nasty , the manifesto was pretty sound run of the mill populist stuff , the EU had hundreds of millions of our taxes every week and Johnson ,cake or no cake won't go anywhere near Farage's party 

Goodnight and god bless 

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 15, 2023, 06:40:38 PM
Shame you didn't read it

'a lower cap on benefits' 

Hardly matches your 'was more than generous toward benefit claimants' boast does it. 
I put a bloody million copies through the letterboxes of South london , of course I read it  .  Anyway the lower cap on benefits is to encourage people back into work and doesnt apply to people on working tax credits . The figures I looked at were still generous regardless of a slight tweak to the system .   I think (hope ) we all agree that you have got to be better off in work than not .