The Borage Party

Started by Nick, June 12, 2023, 06:56:46 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 05:35:14 PM
I don't need to they are reading your comments, and redistributing them as evidence.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 04:58:15 PM

Nothing.

It is a labour of love :)

Don't worry Pappy. I am sure that you will find some else to tell how offended you are
:)
I don't need to they are reading your comments, and redistributing them as evidence.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 17, 2023, 03:54:04 PM

But thanks for proving my point.  How much are they paying you to do this sad trolling?   

Nothing.

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 04:46:23 PM
Borchester there is no point at all in complaining to IPSO because IPSO does eff all.

Don't worry Pappy. I am sure that you will find some else to tell how offended you are
 :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 03:16:57 PM
Of course you haven't Pappy, of course you haven't :)
Borchester there is no point at all in complaining to IPSO because IPSO does eff all.

Borchester

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 17, 2023, 03:54:04 PM

But thanks for proving my point.  How much are they paying you to do this sad trolling?   

Nothing.

Algerie Francais !

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 02:58:57 PM

601 of which have been written by Pappy and  Unlucky4Sum, both of whom think that should be made paid employment :)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 03:07:10 PM
 (I have made NO complaint to Independent Press Standards Organisation

Of course you haven't Pappy, of course you haven't :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 02:58:57 PM

601 of which have been written by Pappy and  Unlucky4Sum, both of whom think that should be made paid employment :)

Borchester another pack of lies about me. If you bothered to read the link and the embedded links in it you are not only a liar but a troll. (I have made NO complaint to  Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), about it because the are not independent and are why Leveson should be implemented in full.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 02:50:42 PM
Quite, and the latest attack in the Torygraph on the vulnerable has got 600 official complaints.
Link with embedded links:-

Watchdog receives hundreds of complaints over Telegraph's 'toxic' benefits article – Disability News Service

601 of which have been written by Pappy and  Unlucky4Sum, both of whom think that should be made paid employment :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 17, 2023, 02:05:52 PM
You really are the ambassador for Trollenstein aren't you.

You and SW have F@@@ all understanding of the misery of unemployment and/or the threat of it is for millions that really do want to work.  But the Maily Express owners just own you too.
Quite, and the latest attack in the Torygraph on the vulnerable has got 600 official complaints.
Link with embedded links:-

Watchdog receives hundreds of complaints over Telegraph's 'toxic' benefits article – Disability News Service

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 01:59:40 PM
You mean your mates have their social workers sign on for them ?

I have to say Pappy, you really have it made in your Layabouts Paradise
You really are the ambassador for Trollenstein aren't you. 

You and SW have F@@@ all understanding of the misery of unemployment and/or the threat of it is for millions that really do want to work.  But the Maily Express owners just own you too.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 01:25:24 PM
Borchester you know eff all about the benefits system either. Bloody disgraceful. I am disgusted the pig ignorance shown about benefits on this forum. You are decades out of date.

You mean your mates have their social workers sign on for them ?

I have to say Pappy, you really have it made in your Layabouts Paradise

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on June 17, 2023, 12:21:16 PM
To be honest Pappy, slowly crawling out of bed once a fortnight in order to sign on is not what most of us consider gainful employment.
Borchester you know eff all about the benefits system either. Bloody disgraceful. I am disgusted the pig ignorance shown about benefits on this forum. You are decades out of date.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on June 17, 2023, 08:20:37 AM
Nick you are doing it again nasty personal insult and lies about me. My friends are either gainfully employed, in a wide range of occupations, (Including one KC,) or retired.

To be honest Pappy, slowly crawling out of bed once a fortnight in order to sign on is not what most of us consider gainful employment.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 17, 2023, 11:25:35 AM
So what?  All that proves is you associate with lowlifes.  And a highly selective survey of just 2 out of 67 million Brits has less value than what my cat just did in her tray.

That we have a small number of benefit fraudsters in no way justifies persecuting the over a million that want to work to support themselves and would so work if we hadn't foisted a dysfunctional city centric employment market on them.
I don't associate with any low lives, they were members of a local Snooker club. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.