The very Brtish practice of selling your wife

Started by Baron von Lotsov, February 09, 2020, 10:50:28 PM

« previous - next »

Thomas

Quote from: cromwell post_id=16154 time=1581445854 user_id=48
Identity crises? No Thomas when you go off on one of your occasional Celtic rants we all identify Rab C Nesbitt   :lol:  :hattip

:thup:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

cromwell

Quote from: Thomas post_id=16114 time=1581438100 user_id=58
Well you certainly need a wee bit of instruction barry. You were the guy who thought "britishness" came from a bit of paper called a travel document issued by civil servants on our old forum , then i had to instruct you i had another piece of paper that showed something different when you were instructing me on what nationality i am. Remember?

Now after 9 years or so on the old political forum of telling me i am british , and glasgow is in britain , you are remaining silent when some uber heidcase tells me glasgow isnt in britain. :roll:

What was that someone was saying about brexit being some sort of english mass identity crises  :lol:

Identity crises? No Thomas when you go off on one of your occasional Celtic rants we all identify Rab C Nesbitt   :lol:  :hattip
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

Thomas

Quote from: Barry post_id=15975 time=1581330995 user_id=51
You tell 'em Dawg - and what's this about BRTISH?  :lol:

Thomas will be along shortly to explain the different between Britian Britain Brtish and whether it is Great or not.  :roll:

Well you certainly need a wee bit of instruction barry. You were the guy who thought "britishness" came from a bit of paper called a travel document issued by civil servants on our old forum , then i had to instruct you i had another piece of paper that showed something different when you were instructing me on what nationality i am. Remember?

Now after 9 years or so on the old political forum of telling me i am british , and glasgow is in britain , you are remaining silent when some uber heidcase tells me glasgow isnt in britain. :roll:

What was that someone was saying about brexit being some sort of english mass identity crises  :lol:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester post_id=16066 time=1581377702 user_id=62
Well the thing is BYT, Pat is a special case.

He certainly is. He loves to come on here and talk about Colonel Blimps or "Blue rinses". I wonder how he'd get on at his local communist Borough council (Haringey is it?) touting stereotypes like that........actually, he'd probably get a slap on the back from Lammy and Butler as it seems some stereotypes are perfectly acceptable thinking in liberal/left circles.

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=16060 time=1581370102 user_id=49
To be fair, its actually ADHD anyway.........

ADHD with dyslexia!
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Borchester

Well the thing is BYT, Pat is a special case.

The way things are going we will have to move onto the next level of FLAs
Algerie Francais !

DeppityDawg

Borchester  :kikass:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bright Young Thing

<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: Borchester post_id=16057 time=1581369311 user_id=62Look, you have AHDH

Oh, is that what it is? I thought he was just a massive ***t

Borchester

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=16049 time=1581365096 user_id=70
My attention does tend to wander when crap is posted or the post takes too long to get to the point....

Yeah yeah, it is always someone else's fault.

Look, you have AHDH but that does not mean you can't do something about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPhp5a3EnM">//%20https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBPhp5a3EnM
%20
Algerie Francais !

patman post

My attention does tend to wander when crap is posted or the post takes too long to get to the point. Sometimes I try to steer them back on topic.

So, are you Bratish/British/Brutish enough to auction off your other half...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=16042 time=1581363202 user_id=70
Trolls aren't welcome here.

I find many long posts tedious — even if they're retraining-evening institute wheelies.

So I try to make my points succinct.

Happy to discuss that philosophy — in an appropriate thread, of course as  we're probably in danger of being accused of going off-topic by a Mod...

So you have AHDH. Ask your mum to get you some Ritalin.
Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Barry post_id=16024 time=1581352011 user_id=51
What a good word:

Anodyne: not likely to cause offence or disagreement and somewhat dull.

SO why would you inhabit it and keep coming here with one liners like that.  :thdwn:

Trolls aren't welcome here.

I find many long posts tedious — even if they're retraining-evening institute wheelies.

So I try to make my points succinct.

Happy to discuss that philosophy — in an appropriate thread, of course as  we're probably in danger of being accused of going off-topic by a Mod...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Baron von Lotsov

You must get seriously insulted by British history books then. I guess there is a kind of cognitive dissonance occurring where one is, on the one hand, proud to be British but does not seem to be too well acquainted with all of what Britain was, as per our traditions.

If you study this, the overwhelming impression one gets is the bigwigs are somewhat out of kilter with the tradition of liberty we once had. Marriage was once a private matter and of no concern to the state, that was until the Catholic Church introduced the dreaded bureaucracy we see today. Some today have earnt a living from pushing pens down at the government department, but I'm just letting you know the population was far from happy about it when they moved to control it.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

DeppityDawg

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=16014 time=1581347437 user_id=74
They do make up 50% of the population.

I think your comments above are describing yourself though. I started a positive thread. This could solve our problems. No need for an expensive divorce when you can cash in on the transaction. No wonder the grubby lawyers of the time did not like it.

No, the comments are describing YOU. I'm not the one constantly posting fecked up sh*t about women, over and over again. Multiple posters have told you that you cause offence. You've been warned about it repeatedly, and yet you STILL keep doing it. There is nothing "positive" about thread. It is yet another attention seeking crock of shite, while sticking two fingers up to everyone else again.