Why no Fatwa and Jihad against the directors and Writers of Dr Who ?

Started by johnofgwent, February 10, 2020, 07:19:01 AM

« previous - next »

Borg Refinery

No idea what most of it is about but this bit I agree with - "They destroyed a bloody decent show when they killed off "Missy" whose real identity as The Master - or rather, Mistress, I did not see coming despite a couple of references to k-9 just before the big reveal. ".

Capaldi was great. This super PC thing at the BBC was pretty blatant in the new dr who, the first 2 episodes were ok, the others I turned off.

What a shame.

If anyone at the BBC is listening, maybe try it with the daleks instead?

+++

Hyperduck Quack Quack

Bring back the Daleks!!

Whadda we want?

DALEKS

When do we wannem?

NOW!

johnofgwent

I must be getting over worked, because I woke at 3am this morning thinking this.... and my 3am wakeup circuitrty doesn't normally cut in unless i'm chewing over something **important**

But here's what woke me up today.

So, there's this kerfuffle going on over on Arsebook about the BBC Licence fee, aides and abetted by the Tories Media Gurus who have decided to kick off a set of sponsored ads to stir it. And they're having the effect. In my submission to the government on the matter of decriminalisation, I sent among many other things a link to this page on the Guardian's online website...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jan/08/doctor-who-more-offensive-than-ever-jodie-whittaker-pc">https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... ittaker-pc">https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jan/08/doctor-who-more-offensive-than-ever-jodie-whittaker-pc

Now, I admit freely, I have not watched any of Dr Who beyond Jodie Whittakker's second outing. I watched the first episode out of curiosity, was totally and utterly confused and by the end of the second was equally baffled by the wierd plots that seemed to be no sort of plot at all, and gave up altogether. I have no idea what the arseholes writing for it and the arseholes in charge of it have done since, and frankly i do not care. They destroyed a bloody decent show when they killed off "Missy" whose real identity as The Master - or rather, Mistress, I did not see coming despite a couple of references to k-9 just before the big reveal.

But to judge by the article I link to above, the cast, crew, writers and producers have gone all out in the worship of wokery and as the article above ends, the high priests of wokery are of the opinion that  "The fans decrying the show as too PC have been lost – and it's a loss that should not be mourned.

In my formal submission to the Government on my opinion of decriminalisation of the licence fee, I highlight that summary from that link and pose the question why those of us opposed to paying for such wokery are forced on pain of legal sanction of a crime against Her Majesty to shell out to fund this indoctrination

And at about 11pm last night i sent that off and went to bed.

At 3am this morning the onboard alarms "woke" me up and I sat bolt upright in a cold sweat.

And here's what I was thinking.

Hang On

The BBC cast an "Asian" (BBC Code for Pakistani Moslem) as The Master..... OK

And then they send him off to Germany in the second world war .... Er .. OK

WHAT !!! So let's get this right. A "BBC Asian" as a NAZI WITH A TARDIS  !!!  And they didn't stop to think "The Moslems have been at war with the Jews for At Least Five Bloody Millennia, which of them would NOT seize the opportunity to use a Tardis and a Perception Filter to help Hitler do the job properly".

What part of "The Moslem Council Of Britain Will Have Us Hanged" did they not see coming.

But what worries me is the MCB have not been heard ? Who has bribed them to keep quiet and what was the bribe ???
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>