Main Menu

GB News maybe?

Started by Streetwalker, June 28, 2023, 09:11:32 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2023, 03:18:30 PM
Its middle of the road from where Im standing Union Flag Probably why Nige won the award Opinions papa , opinions . Researching takes time , sometimes you have to go with your gut or as in most cases on GB news your eyes
Researching when it comes to the bollocks spouting on GB News just takes a few clicks of a mouse, all that is needed is to register no cost involved:- Nomis - Official Census and Labour Market Statistics (nomisweb.co.uk)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 28, 2023, 10:06:30 AM
I hold my nose when watching GBNews as it is rabid right wing.
Its middle of the road from where Im standing Union Flag 
However it does report on issues mainstream media and press should be reporting but are not. 
Probably why Nige won the award 
 (Even if the presenter and reporters do come out with unresearched bollocks.
Opinions papa , opinions . Researching takes time , sometimes you have to go with your gut or as in most cases on GB news your eyes 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2023, 09:11:32 AM
Maybe GB news should be added to the news feed seeing as .....Nigel Farage booed as he is named News Presenter of the Year at the TRIC Awards after public vote | Daily Mail Online
I hold my nose when watching GBNews as it is rabid right wing. However it does report on issues mainstream media and press should be reporting but are not. (Even if the presenter and reporters do come out with unresearched bollocks.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker