Charles or William ?

Started by Borchester, June 28, 2023, 02:49:29 PM

« previous - next »

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2023, 08:54:54 PM
in the eyes of some people maybe , most of us think he is ok
Well currently he is popular I give you that but he is already reducing the footprint of the monarchy and in 10 years time it will be seen in Belgian monarchy terms

Streetwalker

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on June 28, 2023, 06:45:36 PM
The only way Charlie has shown he has what it takes is in the sense that he can run down the monarchy in the eyes of the people.  
in the eyes of some people maybe , most of us think he is ok 

Unlucky4Sum

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 28, 2023, 03:44:01 PM
They will both make fine monarchs . Though being a bit off piste helps . Charlie has shown he has what it takes and given time William will prove to be a wierdo to , FFS he supports Aston Villa , its a start .
The only way Charlie has shown he has what it takes is in the sense that he can run down the monarchy in the eyes of the people.  William always looks and sounds out of his depth but he has a very smart and popular wife and seems to have some good values  

Streetwalker

They will both make fine monarchs . Though being a bit off piste helps . Charlie has shown he has what it takes and given time William will prove to be a wierdo to , FFS he supports Aston Villa , its a start .

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

I quite like the idea of Charles. My ideal monarch is a decent, woolly minded old buffer and Charles fits the bill. William has never said or done anything controversial, but he is still a kid and I don't like to take chances.

What do you guys think ?
Algerie Francais !