No to Rwanda

Started by Streetwalker, June 29, 2023, 12:02:45 PM

« previous - next »

Scott777

Quote from: Unlucky4Sum on July 01, 2023, 11:21:08 PM
Here

No, I never said "no rules for us".  You're just struggling with the English language.  Is it a second language for you?  As I explained, any man or woman on the land must abide by Common Law.  That does not change just because of legislation.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 03, 2023, 06:55:00 PM
That was the last time the subject was discussed on this forum. You have as yet despite slagging off the unemployed posted zero evidence to back your contentions up. One rule for you and Borchester and one for me. That is just plain wrong. Man up and admit it.
You now have a 48 hour ban. Everyone else on this forum at least attempts to post evidence when asked. You just use the same lame excuse that you've already done it. Not any more. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 06:45:40 PM
You are one post away from a ban, post the quote that you said you already posted showing Brits are hated.
That was the last time the subject was discussed on this forum. You have as yet despite slagging off the unemployed posted zero evidence to back your contentions up. One rule for you and Borchester and one for me. That is just plain wrong. Man up and admit it.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 03, 2023, 06:43:27 PM
You have yet to post any  link to back up your continual nasty ill informed comments about unemployed people.
You are one post away from a ban, post the quote that you said you already posted showing Brits are hated. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 06:41:07 PM
That is not a link showing the British are hated world wide which you said you'd posted already. Stop playing silly bastards and quote the link.
You have yet to post any  link to back up your continual nasty ill informed comments about unemployed people.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 03, 2023, 04:47:20 PM
Nick you and Borchester stop abusing and attacking unemployed people when you have zero evidence to back it up. I on the other hand posted this link:- Nomis - Official Census and Labour Market Statistics (nomisweb.co.uk) which is free to register for and show with a tailored search, where the unemployed are, where the vacancies are down to each voting district.  Also you assume I am disabled yet continue to abuse me about it. It is one law for you playing God and another law for everyone else. You need a cold hard look at yourself.
That is not a link showing the British are hated world wide which you said you'd posted already. Stop playing silly bastards and quote the link. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on July 03, 2023, 02:21:21 PM
In the 2023 Top 100 golf player rankings, US has 51, Europe (outside the UK) 13, and the UK 8.

Note: the US has five times the population of the UK...

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/rankings/
Come on Posty you are looking in the rough here . Ranking events in the USA that are full of Americans will always see lots of Americans in the top 100 . Not every golfer wants to play /live there and golf did begin before ranking points were introduced in 1986.  I would rather gauge greatness on Open Championship wins ,UK 40 different players USA 30 .

Or how about weeks at  world number one ? The top ten would see only Tiger and  Dustin Johnson on that list representing the USA ,the UK has 4 players , Faldo , McIlroy ,Woosenam and Donald . Not bad given the difference in population eh ? 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 03:08:04 PM
Well either show proof of this hatred or get a ban, it's up to you. But I have neither the time nor the inclination to constantly moderate your unproven posts.

LAST CHANCE.
Nick you and Borchester stop abusing and attacking unemployed people when you have zero evidence to back it up. I on the other hand posted this link:- Nomis - Official Census and Labour Market Statistics (nomisweb.co.uk) which is free to register for and show with a tailored search, where the unemployed are, where the vacancies are down to each voting district.  Also you assume I am disabled yet continue to abuse me about it. It is one law for you playing God and another law for everyone else. You need a cold hard look at yourself.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 03, 2023, 02:35:19 PM
Nick it is no good you throwing your rattle out of your pram every time your personal experience does not extrapolate to the big picture. I fail to see how a "much travelled" person like yourself has avoided the hatred many other countries have for Britain.
You really do need to change your mindset. (In fact I suspect you are being perverse.)
Well either show proof of this hatred or get a ban, it's up to you. But I have neither the time nor the inclination to constantly moderate your unproven posts.

LAST CHANCE.

Nick

Quote from: patman post on July 03, 2023, 02:33:49 PM
The Reputation Institute, an international consulting firm with offices in Copenhagen and Boston, issues a yearly report of the countries with the "best reputations" worldwide. The firm uses this report to recognize the countries with international renown for garnering respect, trust, admiration and esteem from others, and the firm uses a number of criteria to gauge a country's worthiness to be included within their list.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/best-countries-in-the-world.html

The UK is ranked 13 out of 20. The others, by rank are:
1Canada
2Norway
3Sweden
4Switzerland
5Australia
6Finland
7New Zealand
8Denmark
9Netherlands
10Belgium
11Ireland
12Austria

14Italy69.4
15Germany69.0
16Japan69.0
17Spain67.8
18Portugal64.4
19France64.4
20Singapore61.1
That's great, so we are actually 13th out of 197. But we are talking about Brits being hated, not the reputation of the UK.

And as usual Smurf makes a statement and lies through his arse that he has previously posted a link to back it up.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on July 03, 2023, 02:33:49 PM
The Reputation Institute, an international consulting firm with offices in Copenhagen and Boston, issues a yearly report of the countries with the "best reputations" worldwide. The firm uses this report to recognize the countries with international renown for garnering respect, trust, admiration and esteem from others, and the firm uses a number of criteria to gauge a country's worthiness to be included within their list.

1Canada
2Norway
3Sweden
4Switzerland
5Australia
6Finland
7New Zealand
8Denmark
9Netherlands
10Belgium
11Ireland
12Austria

14Italy69.4
15Germany69.0
16Japan69.0
17Spain67.8
18Portugal64.4
19France64.4
20Singapore61.1
Who did they ask?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 01:19:37 PM
@@@@@@ ADMIN NOTICE @@@@@

Your post has been unproved, and will continue to be until you providing links.

You constantly saying you have and not showing is not good enough. You think someone wants to search 13K posts of yours.

Either change your MO or change forum.
Nick it is no good you throwing your rattle out of your pram every time your personal experience does not extrapolate to the big picture. I fail to see how a "much travelled" person like yourself has avoided the hatred many other countries have for Britain.
You really do need to change your mindset. (In fact I suspect you are being perverse.)

patman post

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 10:51:41 AM
So post one of the surveys.

1Canada
2Norway
3Sweden
4Switzerland
5Australia
6Finland
7New Zealand
8Denmark
9Netherlands
10Belgium
11Ireland
12Austria

14Italy69.4
15Germany69.0
16Japan69.0
17Spain67.8
18Portugal64.4
19France64.4
20Singapore61.1
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 02, 2023, 06:02:47 PM
Your a bit mixed up there Posty . You give performance related stats on population then say golfs leading players come from the USA . 336.000.000  people would actually say they are pretty bad at it compared to the UK

The point is we gave major sport to the world and it wouldn't be much fun if we didn't let them win at it now and again would it? ;)
In the 2023 Top 100 golf player rankings, US has 51, Europe (outside the UK) 13, and the UK 8.

Note: the US has five times the population of the UK...

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/rankings/
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Nick

Quote from: Nick on July 03, 2023, 01:19:37 PM
@@@@@@ ADMIN NOTICE @@@@@

Your post has been unproved, and will continue to be until you providing links.

You constantly saying you have and not showing is not good enough. You think someone wants to search 13K posts of yours.

Either change your MO or change forum.
There are 15 posts from you containing the words Britain and Hate and not one contains a link.

There are 28 posts from you containing the words UK and Hate and not one contains a link.

So once again you are lying.