No to Rwanda

Started by Streetwalker, June 29, 2023, 12:02:45 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 08:46:11 PM
Nick you perceive me to be disabled, yet you continuously attack, abuse, and ridicule me. That is now approaching disability hate crime which is a police matter. (The evidence is here on the forum.)
No, I perceive you to be autistic, which I'm 100% sure you are. You're the one inventing disability hate crime and goodness knows what else. Can you confirm you're happy to post on here? If not I'll suspend your account. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 07:51:34 PM
You really live in cloud cuckoo land.
Nick you perceive me to be disabled, yet you continuously attack, abuse, and ridicule me. That is now approaching disability hate crime which is a police matter. (The evidence is here on the forum.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 07:43:05 PM
Nick no US lawyer is involved. It takes time, (not by me,) to go legally go through all the emails addresses you so kindly set me in order to get Borchester's home address, which I will not know and don't want to know either. Then Borchester can be sued, and the way you have been abusing me you as well.
You really live in cloud cuckoo land. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 07:39:35 PM
Speaking of tribunals, how's your court case against Borky going? Your US lawyer still taking notes from this forum? And you wonder why nobody believes a word you say.
Nick no US lawyer is involved. It takes time, (not by me,) to go legally go through all the emails addresses you so kindly set me in order to get Borchester's home address, which I will not know and don't want to know either. Then Borchester can be sued, and the way you have been abusing me you as well.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 10:57:20 AM
Nick, the judgement does that.  You don't like it because you can't be bothered to read the judgement and the reasons for it.
You obviously have no idea how long and detailed legal judgments are. (Even the tribunals I have won resulted in box folders full of documents from the tribunals service, at the end of the cases.)
Speaking of tribunals, how's your court case against Borky going? Your US lawyer still taking notes from this forum? And you wonder why nobody believes a word you say. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 10:24:30 AM
So as usual you can't prove anything.
Nick, the judgement does that.  You don't like it because you can't be bothered to read the judgement and the reasons for it.
You obviously have no idea how long and detailed legal judgments are. (Even the tribunals I have won resulted in box folders full of documents from the tribunals service, at the end of the cases.) 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 04:38:54 PM
Yes it is Nick in depth and detail, which is why the judgement against the government . It isn't  a paragraph it is reams of referenced evidence.
So as usual you can't prove anything. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 08, 2023, 12:29:56 PM
Not it's not, and if you think it is quote the paragraph.
Yes it is Nick in depth and detail, which is why the judgement against the government . It isn't  a paragraph it is reams of referenced evidence.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 09:19:12 AM
Why they would be unsafe in Rwanda is detailed in the link to the judgement. I suggest you read it in full.
Not it's not, and if you think it is quote the paragraph. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 09:19:12 AM
Why they would be unsafe in Rwanda is detailed in the link to the judgement.

I don't think it is.  If it is, why is it so hard for you to say the reason?  I just knocked down your human rights argument, and you agreed we have our own issues with that.  You carry on dodging an explanation.  I'll go and have some coffee.  Let me know if you can smell it.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 08, 2023, 08:54:34 AM
As far as your evidence goes, UK is already as bad.  So then the question remains, why would immigrants, who WANT to come here, be unsafe in Rwanda?  You switched from posts about them being sent to their homeland, to talking about human rights in Rwanda.
Why they would be unsafe in Rwanda is detailed in the link to the judgement. I suggest you read it in full.

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 05:12:50 PM
Why is Britain getting as bad as Rwanda? (Not a trick question.)

As far as your evidence goes, UK is already as bad.  So then the question remains, why would immigrants, who WANT to come here, be unsafe in Rwanda?  You switched from posts about them being sent to their homeland, to talking about human rights in Rwanda.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2023, 08:55:37 PM
It's not lies, it's based on your posts. And BTH, they contain zero substance, so I afford my self the right to make my own conclusions. If you don't like it then qualify your posts.
Nick the link to the judgement is full of substance, that you can't be bothered to read it is YOUR problem. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 03:58:08 PM
Nick you really do need to stop telling lies about me, frankly you appear to know eff all about Rwanda and neither does Suella Braverman. Telling gigantic porkies about Rwanda being a safe country, it isn't  safe country for it's own citizens.

Fact check: How safe is Rwanda for migrants? – DW – 06/23/2022
It's not lies, it's based on your posts. And BTH, they contain zero substance, so I afford my self the right to make my own conclusions. If you don't like it then qualify your posts. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 05:12:50 PM
Why is Britain getting as bad as Rwanda? (Not a trick question.)
Quid pro quo, Smurf. You give nothing you get nothing.