Removal of protesters

Started by Streetwalker, July 02, 2023, 06:22:18 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 11, 2023, 07:10:20 AM
It is still civilian deaths at the hands of police. As for shooting protestors it was not police but it was the state USA 

The May 4 Shootings at Kent State University: The Search for Historical Accuracy | Kent State University
You're totally missing the point, China just executes people with a shot to the head with very little evidence. We are not talking about people being shot in a heated exchange with US cops. And the fact you're dragging up incidents from 5 decades ago shows you're grasping at straws. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 10, 2023, 09:02:20 PM
You're not expecting him to admit he is wrong are you?
It is still civilian deaths at the hands of police. As for shooting protestors it was not police but it was the state USA  

The May 4 Shootings at Kent State University: The Search for Historical Accuracy | Kent State University
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 10, 2023, 05:08:54 PM
As you keep telling other people to do Pappa ,READ your own link.  Deaths include anyone in  'Judicial custudy ' 1,606  NOT due to the police or security services which leaves , 125 people who died in police custody  or in shoot outs  . Hardly civilians getting shot on a regular basis is it ?
You're not expecting him to admit he is wrong are you?

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 10, 2023, 01:56:55 PM
Civilians getting shot by police on a regular basis is common in the USA and India. USA stats:-
Mapping Police Violence

Police have killed 527 people in 2023.

Police Killings by Country 2023 (worldpopulationreview.com)

India 1,731 (2019)

I think if you want to protest against oil, the USA would be quite safe for you.  People do get shot, but then there are plenty of school shooters and terrorists who need shooting.  I doubt they are protesters getting shot.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 10, 2023, 01:56:55 PM
Civilians getting shot by police on a regular basis is common in the USA and India. USA stats:-
Mapping Police Violence

India 1,731 (2019)

As you keep telling other people to do Pappa ,READ your own link.  Deaths include anyone in  'Judicial custudy ' 1,606  NOT due to the police or security services which leaves , 125 people who died in police custody  or in shoot outs   . Hardly civilians getting shot on a regular basis is it ?

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 10, 2023, 01:35:18 PM
Quite.

As Pappy says, the Indian government has a policy of shooting Stop Oil Protesters in the head with American guns and he has a link to prove it

:)

Mapping Police Violence 

India 1,731 (2019)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 10, 2023, 08:19:12 AM
Nick frankly you really do need to keep up with current affairs.

Quite.

As Pappy says, the Indian government has a policy of shooting Stop Oil Protesters in the head with American guns and he has a link to prove it

:)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 08:59:05 PM
Neither India nor the US shoot demonstrators in the head. Keep up.
Nick frankly you really do need to keep up with current affairs. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 07:45:47 PM
As is the USA and India.
Neither India nor the US shoot demonstrators in the head. Keep up. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 07:33:19 PM
He doesn't seem to understand that China are the ones responsible for a massive amount of the Worlds pollution,
As is the USA and India.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on July 09, 2023, 02:55:59 PM

No. As Pappy says, under the Tories Britain is a thousand times worse than China !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
He doesn't seem to understand that China are the ones responsible for a massive amount of the Worlds pollution, and that is where these protestors should be operating. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 03:45:40 PM
In any case the uprated obstruction law came into force on the 6th of July.

If only they used it.  In fact, they could have arrested them many times before, when sitting on the highway.  The police serve the climate agenda, so they want disruption.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

papasmurf

Quote from: Scott777 on July 09, 2023, 03:38:49 PM
Although I agree in principle, not sure about the Magna Carta.  Highway laws are part of statute law.  Common Law (the oldest laws, based on the Magna Carta) mostly apply to harm, injury, or loss.
In any case the uprated obstruction law came into force on the 6th of July. 

Scott777

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 02:47:18 PM
Britain is NOT China. However obstructing the highway has been an offence older than Magna Carta. It need no new laws or regulations, it needs police to stop messing about.

Although I agree in principle, not sure about the Magna Carta.  Highway laws are part of statute law.  Common Law (the oldest laws, based on the Magna Carta) mostly apply to harm, injury, or loss.

Scott777

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 02, 2023, 06:22:18 AM
London Pride: Seven arrests as Just Stop Oil protest delays parade - BBC News

So whats so important about the alphabet people  going about their day that doesnt apply to the rest of us ?

If plod can remove these pilchards from the street for them  they can do likewise when we are trying to get to work on Monday morning .

Exactly.  As far as cops concerned, LGBTQWERTY people are a protected species, whereas Joe Bloggs is just a pleb.