Every cloud

Started by Streetwalker, July 07, 2023, 11:53:01 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 08, 2023, 08:23:34 AM
And what happens then ?  Another bunch of chancers take over and your back to square one . 
I really doubt that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 07:42:41 AM
The only way, is to use American terminology is to terminate the people traffickers with extreme prejudice.
And what happens then ?  Another bunch of chancers take over and your back to square one .  

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 07, 2023, 10:30:50 PM
Nor have mine ,everyone knows its BS .  We do all concure though that the only way we are going to stop illegal immigration is to turn illegals back from entering the country . Do that and the numbers of potential meals for Jaws will decrease significantly
The only way, is to use American terminology is to terminate the people traffickers with extreme prejudice.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 09:15:30 PM
 For a start my friends have never mentioned Rwanda.
Nor have mine ,everyone knows its BS .  We do all concure though that the only way we are going to stop illegal immigration is to turn illegals back from entering the country . Do that and the numbers of potential meals for Jaws will decrease significantly 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2023, 09:06:58 PM
Sorry but I've never mentioned any subjects you friends discuss, only that you get your opinions from them.
Yes you have several times in the last couple days. Your memory is shot away. For a start my friends have never mentioned Rwanda.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 05:14:33 PM
So have yours. You keep blathering on about my friends. My friends do not discuss or comment on any of the subjects you keep accusing them of.
Sorry but I've never mentioned any subjects you friends discuss, only that you get your opinions from them. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2023, 04:36:06 PM
Your posts have got to go somewhere.
So have yours. You keep blathering on about my friends. My friends do not discuss or comment on any of the subjects you keep accusing them of.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 04:19:39 PM
Great White sharks are only a minor problem around the Cornish coast compared to this:-

Cornwall sea and rivers are most polluted by sewage in the UK - Cornwall Live

• 14:50, 7 JUL 2023
Cornwall suffered more raw sewage spills into rivers and the sea than anywhere else in the UK last year. Tens of thousands of overspills, that went on for nearly 80,000 hours, led to the county having the highest sewage pollution levels.
Your posts have got to go somewhere. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 03:59:21 PM
So what that is not peer reviewed researched evidence.

Latest data with embedded links:-

Global temperatures set to reach new records in next five years | World Meteorological Organization (wmo.int)

Key points

• The average global temperature in 2022 was about 1.15°C above the 1850-1900 average. The cooling influence of La Niña conditions over much of the past three years temporarily reined in the longer-term warming trend. But La Niña ended in March 2023 and an El Niño is forecast to develop in the coming months. Typically, El Niño increases global temperatures in the year after it develops – in this case this would be 2024.
  • The annual mean global near-surface temperature for each year between 2023 and 2027 is predicted to be between 1.1°C and 1.8°C higher than the 1850-1900 average. This is used as a baseline because it was before the emission of greenhouse gases from human and industrial activities.
  • There is a 98% chance of at least one in the next five years beating the temperature record set in 2016, when there was an exceptionally strong El Niño.
  • The chance of the five-year mean for 2023-2027 being higher than the last five years is also 98%.
  • Arctic warming is disproportionately high. Compared to the 1991-2020 average, the temperature anomaly is predicted to be more than three times as large as the global mean anomaly when averaged over the next five northern hemisphere extended winters.
  • Predicted precipitation patterns for the May to September 2023-2027 average, compared to the 1991-2020 average, suggest increased rainfall in the Sahel, northern Europe, Alaska and northern Siberia, and reduced rainfall for this season over the Amazon and parts of Australia.
And this shows why your posts are nonsense. You've just responded to a 1hr 20 min video after 20 minutes. Patrick more has a BSC and PHD and founded Green Peace, I'll listen to him over someone who hasn't even watched what he has to say and knows nothing on the subject thank you. 

papasmurf

Great White sharks are only a minor problem around the Cornish coast compared to this:-

Cornwall sea and rivers are most polluted by sewage in the UK - Cornwall Live

• 14:50, 7 JUL 2023
Cornwall suffered more raw sewage spills into rivers and the sea than anywhere else in the UK last year. Tens of thousands of overspills, that went on for nearly 80,000 hours, led to the county having the highest sewage pollution levels.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2023, 03:39:26 PM
This is the guy who founded Green Peace.

https://youtu.be/lX1z_6pvM-Q

We are about 1 degree Celsius above the coldest it's been in the last 10,000 years
So what that is not peer reviewed researched evidence.

Latest data with embedded links:-

Global temperatures set to reach new records in next five years | World Meteorological Organization (wmo.int)

Key points

• The average global temperature in 2022 was about 1.15°C above the 1850-1900 average. The cooling influence of La Niña conditions over much of the past three years temporarily reined in the longer-term warming trend. But La Niña ended in March 2023 and an El Niño is forecast to develop in the coming months. Typically, El Niño increases global temperatures in the year after it develops – in this case this would be 2024.
  • The annual mean global near-surface temperature for each year between 2023 and 2027 is predicted to be between 1.1°C and 1.8°C higher than the 1850-1900 average. This is used as a baseline because it was before the emission of greenhouse gases from human and industrial activities.
  • There is a 98% chance of at least one in the next five years beating the temperature record set in 2016, when there was an exceptionally strong El Niño.
  • The chance of the five-year mean for 2023-2027 being higher than the last five years is also 98%.
  • Arctic warming is disproportionately high. Compared to the 1991-2020 average, the temperature anomaly is predicted to be more than three times as large as the global mean anomaly when averaged over the next five northern hemisphere extended winters.
  • Predicted precipitation patterns for the May to September 2023-2027 average, compared to the 1991-2020 average, suggest increased rainfall in the Sahel, northern Europe, Alaska and northern Siberia, and reduced rainfall for this season over the Amazon and parts of Australia.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 07, 2023, 01:45:04 PM
Care to provide a credible link for that please.
This is the guy who founded Green Peace.

https://youtu.be/lX1z_6pvM-Q

We are about 1 degree Celsius above the coldest it's been in the last 10,000 years

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 07, 2023, 01:40:26 PM
now more and more scientists are admitting CO2 isn't a problem, and that there is actually a dire shortage of it.
Care to provide a credible link for that please.

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 07, 2023, 11:53:01 AM
So global warming will apparently see Great White sharks patroling the English Channel from Cornwall to Kent
Warning great white sharks could soon appear in UK waters including popular tourist destination | The Sun

Nature has a way of adapting to change , they  are going to need  a bigger dingy .
Great Whites were spotted off the Scottish coast years ago, they are that massive, just the action of swimming creates heat, allowing them to swim in much colder waters. But apparently they don't have a large appetite when in cold waters. A Marlin washed up in Wales years ago after following a warm current that suddenly disappeared and left it in trouble. The Earth has always warmed and cooled, and now more and more scientists are admitting CO2 isn't a problem, and that there is actually a dire shortage of it. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 07, 2023, 11:53:01 AM
So global warming will apparently see Great White sharks patroling the English Channel from Cornwall to Kent
Warning great white sharks could soon appear in UK waters including popular tourist destination | The Sun

Nature has a way of adapting to change , they  are going to need  a bigger dingy .
Here in Cornwall something else other than turds in the sea, (multiple current warnings) to keep people out of the sea.