People on benefits with mental health problems given cars worth £40k

Started by Borchester, July 08, 2023, 03:46:28 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 07:49:31 PM
You're just not connected to reality, you're like Walter Mitty.
Nick it is you who are totally disconnected from reality. I have been reporting benefit frauds , (when I can 100% prove it,) for decades.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 07:45:02 PM
You rather blather on about imaginary fraud than do something about real fraud.
You're just not connected to reality, you're like Walter Mitty. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 07:38:18 PM
Grass is a word only used by criminals.  People keep bleating on about benefit fraud and because they know eff all about the system have a wrong mindset with NO evidence to back it up that benefit fraud is widespread.  The Tories believing their own propaganda had a mindset that a getting the million frauds they thought were in the system into work would fund Universal Credit.
Because they were wrong they had to underfund UC and Iain Duncan Smith resigned because of it.
I will apologise to no-one for reporting frauds because I do not do so until I gather the evidence to be 100% sure of my facts.
Unlike the around 90% of people who phone the benefit fraud hotline who are proven to be wrong.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 09, 2023, 06:30:26 PM
Grass
Grass is a word only used by criminals.  People keep bleating on about benefit fraud and because they know eff all about the system have a wrong mindset with NO evidence to back it up that benefit fraud is widespread.  The Tories believing their own propaganda had a mindset that a getting the million frauds they thought were in the system into work would fund Universal Credit.
Because they were wrong they had to underfund UC and Iain Duncan Smith resigned because of it.
I will apologise to no-one for reporting frauds because I do not do so until I gather the evidence to be 100% sure of my facts.
Unlike the around 90% of people who phone the benefit fraud hotline who are proven to be wrong.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 02:51:08 PM
So you are only jumping to conclusions without a fact to back them up.
I can and do report people for benefit fraud but only when I am 100% sure of the facts, (that takes time and a lot of effort,) and I never do anonymous reporting.
Grass 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 09, 2023, 02:04:31 PM
No , though the wife looks like Jaba the Hut so I would cut her some slack and would guess she has thyriod problems . The bloke and the daughter are just lazy fat bastards . He walks with a stick when going to the car but as I have said runs after  the ice cream van No he has told me he gets it on the disability of the wife . He never takes her out though as she is too big Even in my darkest moments Im not reporting anyone for anything .
So you are only jumping to conclusions without a fact to back them up.
I can and do report people for benefit fraud but only when I am 100% sure of the facts, (that takes time and a lot of effort,) and I never do anonymous reporting.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 09:05:59 AM
Have you had access to their medical records? 
No , though the wife looks like Jaba the Hut so I would cut her some slack and would guess she has thyriod problems . The bloke and the daughter are just lazy fat bastards . He walks with a stick when going to the car but as I have said runs after  the ice cream van 
 They have to comply with the regulations and have been awarded the specific benefits  in order to get access to a Motability car. (Or are you assuming it is a Motability car?)

No he has told me he gets it on the disability of the wife . He never takes her out though as she is too big 
Quote from: papasmurf on July 09, 2023, 09:05:59 AMIf you are certain their is a fraud, and I do mean certain, report it, BUT don't do it anonymously. Be advised over 90% of people who report such frauds turn out to be wrong and or malicious.
Even in my darkest moments Im not reporting anyone for anything . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 09, 2023, 10:33:23 AM
My mate was one of these fat bastards until Covid got him. He used to have to go and be assessed, and all he did was tell them he couldn't walk more than 10 paces without a rest. There are thousands using the same old bollocks to get disability, you just won't accept the truth.
Nick yet again you prove you know eff all about a subject. Those sham assessments, are a total disgrace and just telling the assessor you cannot do something will NOT be accepted. It needs documented medical evidence.

MPs call on DWP to report on deaths linked to benefit assessments – Disability News Service

Nick

Have you had access to their medical records? They have to comply with the regulations and have been awarded the specific benefits  in order to get access to a Motability car. (Or are you assuming it is a Motability car?)
If you are certain their is a fraud, and I do mean certain, report it, BUT don't do it anonymously. Be advised over 90% of people who report such frauds turn out to be wrong and or malicious.
My mate was one of these fat bastards until Covid got him. He used to have to go and be assessed, and all he did was tell them he couldn't walk more than 10 paces without a rest. There are thousands using the same old bollocks to get disability, you just won't accept the truth. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 08, 2023, 08:19:28 PM
 the other is a fat bastard with a fat bastard wife and a fat bastard  daughter who has a Range Rover (due an upgrade apparently) . The only time I see him move at any speed is when the ice cream van pulls up 20 yards down the road .
Have you had access to their medical records? They have to comply with the regulations and have been awarded the specific benefits  in order to get access to a Motability car. (Or are you assuming it is a Motability car?)
If you are certain their is a fraud, and I do mean certain, report it, BUT don't do it anonymously. Be advised over 90% of people who report such frauds turn out to be wrong and or malicious.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 04:34:58 PM
That threadheader is a load of lying propaganda. (Typical Torygraph recently.)  No-ONE is given a motability car. They have to qualify for the specific benefits to enable them to LEASE the car. They NEVER own it. Frankly I am fed up to the back teeth with the lying propaganda about motability cars.
More at link.
Motability Scheme | Motability

The Motability Scheme is available to anyone who receives one of the following allowances, with at least 12 months remaining:

• Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP);
  • Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA);
  • War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS);
  • Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP);
  • Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Child Disability Payment (CDP); and
  • Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of the Adult Disability Payment (ADP).
Carers and parents can drive on behalf of the disabled person, so parents of children (from the age of three) and non-drivers can apply to join. The vehicle must be used by, or for the benefit of, the disabled person.
If you have not yet been awarded one of the above allowances, you will need to have this before you can apply to join the Motability Scheme.

So yes some people on benefits  are given cars all be it on a lease agreement much the same as a good percentage of the working population .And unlike working people who have to pay every penny of that lease agreement people on benefits get their repayments off the state 
Both my direct nieghbours have free cars . One is a single dad of 3 one disabled  who cant walk far who has a new electric car which I guess is fair enough , the other is a fat bastard with a fat bastard wife and a fat bastard  daughter who has a Range Rover (due an upgrade apparently) . The only time I see him move at any speed is when the ice cream van pulls up 20 yards down the road . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 08, 2023, 06:27:17 PM
I beat that you write all your letters in green ink though don't you ?

And in block letters

On lined writing paper from Woolworth's

:)
Borchester frankly you need counselling. You are mentally ill. (Seriously.)

There already is a complaint against the Telegraph Watchdog receives hundreds of complaints over Telegraph's 'toxic' benefits article – Disability News Service

The article your referenced will be another one with multiple complaints to IPSO.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 08, 2023, 06:21:26 PM
Borchester that is bloody offensive. Why do you have to be so bloody offensive. I am not and never have been on ANY of  the qualifying benefits for leasing a motability vehicle. Which I referenced and detailed earlier.

I bet that you write all your letters in green ink though don't you ?

And in block letters

On lined writing paper from Woolworth's

:)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 08, 2023, 05:54:01 PM
So your request was refused ?

Borchester that is bloody offensive. Why do you have to be so bloody offensive. I am not and never have been on ANY of  the qualifying benefits for leasing a motability vehicle. Which I referenced and detailed earlier.