Is food inflation higher in Europe than in the UK?

Started by BBC News , July 18, 2023, 01:00:12 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

I AM NOT A LIAR, you lot need to keep up with current affairs.
This morning Grant Shapps get his balls chewed off when being interviewed  and can't answer why inflation is still higher that other countries, and on Politics live this morning the question is being asked, with the usual fluffed response.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on July 19, 2023, 10:50:46 AM
Well dont know where they are shopping . Just back from the supermarket ,18 bottle Box of Stella , Litre of Vodka , 500g of Cheese a couple of steaks  and a loaf of bread for under £50 .  Don't know what people are moaning about

That is not basic food, that you do not know what people are moaning about is because you don't have a clue.

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on July 19, 2023, 10:54:44 AM
Another one for the dossier at Truro County Court. The compensation claim must be mounting up!
Have you had any papers served yet? These matters can take a lot of time and it may be of the essence for some people.
Barry, based on past experience people who lie about me and who refuse to desist, settle out of court, because the weight of evidence, (in this case, still on this forum,) is overwhelming. 

Barry

Quote from: Borchester on July 19, 2023, 10:12:55 AM

Apparently UK inflation has fallen to its lowest in a year, except for Cornwall where most everyone has died of starvation and where they are hoping that Pappy can find the the government regulation that permits them to eat each other.

Another one for the dossier at Truro County Court. The compensation claim must be mounting up!
Have you had any papers served yet? These matters can take a lot of time and it may be of the essence for some people.
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 09:53:19 AM
Nick if you bothered to keep up with current affairs, (like the news about inflation this morning,) Britain still has the highest.
(Don't call me a liar yet again because of your own ignorance.)

Apparently UK inflation has fallen to its lowest in a year, except for Cornwall where most everyone has died of starvation and where they are hoping that Pappy can find the the government regulation that permits them to eat each other.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 18, 2023, 10:02:55 PM
Another Lie

Nick if you bothered to keep up with current affairs, (like the news about inflation this morning,) Britain still has the highest.
(Don't call me a liar yet again because of your own ignorance.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2023, 11:10:49 AM
Nick I do travel,(your memory is shot,)  but when it comes to food prices and food inflation in various countries that is a matter of regularly updated public record.
Another Lie

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 18, 2023, 04:08:18 PM
Well, according to Pappy,  everybody in Cornwall has already died of want so at least they won't be affected
Borchester stop lying about me and writing bollocks in the process.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2023, 02:15:03 PM
Todays data release, Britain's food inflation 14.9%.

Well, according to Pappy,  everybody in Cornwall has already died of want so at least they won't be affected

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

I dont care what stuff costs in EU land , only what it costs in the UK 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2023, 11:10:49 AM
Nick I do travel,(your memory is shot,)  but when it comes to food prices and food inflation in various countries that is a matter of regularly updated public record.
Where is your link to go with the statement? You asked for one yesterday. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 18, 2023, 10:30:13 AM
How would you know, you never go anywhere.
Nick I do travel,(your memory is shot,)  but when it comes to food prices and food inflation in various countries that is a matter of regularly updated public record. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2023, 10:04:51 AM
Food prices are  lot lower in Europe than they are in Britain. (Sorry Nick but you really do need to keep up, and to read links in full.)
How would you know, you never go anywhere.