Is food inflation higher in Europe than in the UK?

Started by BBC News , July 18, 2023, 01:00:12 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Barry on July 20, 2023, 11:56:05 AM
This is hilarious.
The forum pain who threatens some with legal action, others with a bullet, who Admin insisted on being unbanned, against the wishes of moderators, continues to do what he does to forums and the Admin still don't get why he should be banned.
At least Borchester is happy, because he loves to flame the Smurf.
lol lol lol
It's a simple premise, you say inflation is high, someone else says yes but the price is still less than Europe, you discuss the price. 
Smurf can't counter that so he argued the same crap over and over again. Gets post removed, and if continues gets a ban, as always. 
I just don't think a permanent ban is the right decision, even though education Smurf is like trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 20, 2023, 12:30:27 PM
Borchester does not realise the trouble he is in. Continual lies about me, is at the very least harassment.
I bet he's shaking in his boots. 

Borchester

This is hilarious.
The forum pain who threatens some with legal action, others with a bullet, who Admin insisted on being unbanned, against the wishes of moderators, continues to do what he does to forums and the Admin still don't get why he should be banned.
lol lol lol

I can't help it.

You youngsters should not torment the mentally handicapped such as Pappy, but I am two years older than him (it used to be one but smurf has gotten coy and decided to grow younger), so I am allowed a special rate :)

Algerie Francais !

Nick

papasmurf

lol lol lol
Borchester does not realise the trouble he is in. Continual lies about me, is at the very least harassment.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 07:57:37 PM
@@@ NOTICE @@@

This is you totally avoiding the question in hand. You were told I was not talking about INFLATION but actual FOOD PRICES, but you still carry on with your straw-man.
Either answer what is being asked or get your posts unapproved, the choice is yours.
This is hilarious.
lol lol lol
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 07:57:37 PM
Food inflation it the highest in Europe as well.  (That has been well covered in news bulletins and current affairs, in the last few days.)

@@@ NOTICE @@@

This is you totally avoiding the question in hand. You were told I was not talking about INFLATION but actual FOOD PRICES, but you still carry on with your straw-man.
Either answer what is being asked or get your posts unapproved, the choice is yours.

Not according to these guys, who reckon that the highest food inflation is in Hungary (29.3%), Poland (17.8%), Romania (17.88%) and Turkey (53.92%).

You are clearly being called a liar Pappy. I would sue if I were you :)

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/food-inflation?continent=europe

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on July 19, 2023, 05:41:39 PM
[highlight]Not talking about inflation[/highlight], I was talking about [highlight]prices of food [/highlight]as you well know. Proof below VVV
Food inflation it the highest in Europe as well.  (That has been well covered in news bulletins and current affairs, in the last few days.)

@@@ NOTICE @@@

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 09:53:19 AM
Nick if you bothered to keep up with current affairs, (like the news about inflation this morning,) Britain still has the highest.
(Don't call me a liar yet again because of your own ignorance.)
Not talking about inflation, I was talking about prices of food as you well know. Proof below VVV

Quote from: papasmurf on July 18, 2023, 11:10:49 AMNick I do travel,(your memory is shot,)  but when it comes to food prices and food inflation in various countries that is a matter of regularly updated public record.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on July 19, 2023, 01:37:53 PM

Stella , Vodka and steaks are not basic foods ?

Have you thought of consulting a nutritionist Pappy ?
Quite , Keeps me going for a few days ,though the Vodka is for her indoors the other foodstuffs can be traced back thousands  of years as staples of the British  diet .

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 19, 2023, 04:07:43 PM

Pappy, you poor, sad, lonely freak, are you suggesting that I have every paid you any money as a result of your insane fantasies ? :)

Borchester you keep repeating the same lies about me. You would take action if someone kept doing that to you.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 02:34:13 PM
The last three times were donated to Shelter Box. None of money is ever used by me. (You and others really should start taking lying about me on a continual basis seriously because there will be consequences for you unless it stops.)

Pappy, you poor, sad, lonely freak, are you suggesting that I have every paid you any money as a result of your insane fantasies ? :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on July 19, 2023, 01:44:44 PM

I am a bit worried. I suspect that Pappy's idea is to sue me and use the money to buy himself a decent dinner. The trouble is that I am not as young as I was so may not be around that long and the Pappy keeps getting distracted by new regulations issued by the government of Planet Zog

The last three times were donated to Shelter Box. None of money is ever used by me. (You and others really should start taking lying about me on a continual basis seriously because there will be consequences for you unless it stops.)

Borchester

Quote from: Barry on July 19, 2023, 10:54:44 AM
Another one for the dossier at Truro County Court. The compensation claim must be mounting up!
Have you had any papers served yet? These matters can take a lot of time and it may be of the essence for some people.

I am a bit worried. I suspect that Pappy's idea is to sue me and use the money to buy himself a decent dinner. The trouble is that I am not as young as I was so may not be around that long and the Pappy keeps getting distracted by new regulations issued by the government of Planet Zog

Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on July 19, 2023, 11:19:30 AM
That is not basic food, that you do not know what people are moaning about is because you don't have a clue.

Stella , Vodka and steaks are not basic foods ?

Have you thought of consulting a nutritionist Pappy ?
Algerie Francais !