Massive Conspiracy To Censor Hunter Biden Laptop Story

Started by Scott777, July 20, 2023, 05:03:46 PM

« previous - next »

HDQQ

Quote from: Scott777 on July 20, 2023, 05:03:46 PM
Just for Nick and Beelzebub, who seem to think Russia is so so much worse than the West.

The White House, intelligence agencies, legacy media and social media conspired to censor Hunter Biden laptop story.  This is the level of corruption in the establishment, now exposed in testimony to Congress.  Now don't fucking tell me Russia is any worse in their censorship of the truth, or the conspiracies they engage in.  This is the corruption that you are defending, by pretending it doesn't happen.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/20/breitbart-news-emma-jo-morris-testifies-congress-elaborate-censorship-conspiracy-hunter-biden-laptop/
The clue is in the word 'massive'.

'Massive conspiracy' = no conspiracy.

Not hearing things the way you want to hear them?  Oh, there must be lots of people conspiring together to prevent me from hearing what I think I should be hearing.

Another clue is in the link. Anything with 'Brietbart' in it triggers a malicious misinformation red alert
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

Scott777

Quote from: BeElBeeBub on July 22, 2023, 08:12:00 PM
F@@@ me, tou've got a hard-on for hunter Biden's laptop.

All that came out of that were some nudes and the fact that he was using drugs and lied about it to get a gun permit. Which he's copped to (and it was know he was a.drug addict anyway, he's been pretty open about his nose candy habit - unlike another presidential son....)

All the laptop contents were avaible the the republican chaired house committee, who have so far foumd nothing.

Again the story is "right wing outlet ran a smear story, wasn't picked up in alot of other places and a social media company agonised over whether or not to censor it as per their published moderation policy.  Then it turned out there want much to the story anyway.

I bet you're measuring your hardon for Russian wrongdoing right now.  Do you have a voodoo doll of Putin?

What you omitted (just like the propagandists), is that Biden lied about his son's dealings with Ukraine.  How do you know social media "agonised" over it?  Just because they told you?  As I said, you clearly don't understand how propaganda works, (except when you're doing it 🤣).  And maybe you don't know what a conspiracy is, such as when everyone agrees to propagandise the facts.
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Scott777

Quote from: Nick on July 22, 2023, 07:55:05 PM
Yes cause trying to hide a mistake that someone has done is on a par with sedating a grieving mother who has just lost her son. Or invading a sovereign nation on the premise you're looking for Nazis.
You've never been and never will, you have no idea what the country is like.

On the trust index, the U.K. is ranked 18th in 73%, the US 24th on 69%. Russia is 137th with a score of 28%

I expected better than a strawman from you, Nick.  This post is not about the attacks or disappearances of people.  It's about the propaganda and conspiracy of the Western elite.  Nor am I denying the corruption of Russia.  Pray tell, who decided this 'ranking'?
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

BeElBeeBub

F@@@ me, tou've got a hard-on for hunter Biden's laptop.

All that came out of that were some nudes and the fact that he was using drugs and lied about it to get a gun permit. Which he's copped to (and it was know he was a.drug addict anyway, he's been pretty open about his nose candy habit - unlike another presidential son....)

All the laptop contents were avaible the the republican chaired house committee, who have so far foumd nothing.

Again the story is "right wing outlet ran a smear story, wasn't picked up in alot of other places and a social media company agonised over whether or not to censor it as per their published moderation policy.  Then it turned out there want much to the story anyway.

Nick

Quote from: Scott777 on July 20, 2023, 05:03:46 PM
Just for Nick and Beelzebub, who seem to think Russia is so so much worse than the West.

The White House, intelligence agencies, legacy media and social media conspired to censor Hunter Biden laptop story.  This is the level of corruption in the establishment, now exposed in testimony to Congress.  Now don't fucking tell me Russia is any worse in their censorship of the truth, or the conspiracies they engage in.  This is the corruption that you are defending, by pretending it doesn't happen.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/07/20/breitbart-news-emma-jo-morris-testifies-congress-elaborate-censorship-conspiracy-hunter-biden-laptop/
Yes cause trying to hide a mistake that someone has done is on a par with sedating a grieving mother who has just lost her son. Or invading a sovereign nation on the premise you're looking for Nazis. 
You've never been and never will, you have no idea what the country is like. 

On the trust index, the U.K. is ranked 18th in 73%, the US 24th on 69%. Russia is 137th with a score of 28%
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Scott777