Just been to the dentist and the thing that I noticed was

Started by Borchester, February 11, 2020, 05:13:52 PM

« previous - next »

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester post_id=16144 time=1581443222 user_id=62
There is no wait about it Barry. I am not getting older, the police are definitely getting younger

Isn't there something about knowing when you're old is when the cops look like kids?  :dncg:

Borchester

Quote from: Barry post_id=16140 time=1581442238 user_id=51
It's happened to the Police, too, Borchester!

Either they are getting younger or, oh wait....  :|

There is no wait about it Barry. I am not getting older, the police are definitely getting younger
Algerie Francais !

T00ts

Quote from: Borchester post_id=16137 time=1581441232 user_id=62
how young they all were.

I don't know if this is a London thing but all the dentists in my area seem to be barely out of nappies.

And they are all women. Which would be nice in the ordinary run of things, but not when they are shoving yards of wire into your face by way of performing root canal treatment. A chap does not look his best at such a time.

Be grateful. The younger ones are up to date and likely to be around longer than you. I have outlived 3 doctors so far - it's not easy to break in new ones all the time. They are worse than Bank Managers. My dentist changes county and so far I have managed to follow him. He does always tell me where he is so I don't think he is running away! At present I travel almost an hour for appointments. He knows me and understands that I take double anaesthetic before I stop jumping out of the chair. In the last month he has relieved me of just over £1000 including a root fill. My mouth is the most valuable part of me!  :D

Barry

It's happened to the Police, too, Borchester!

Either they are getting younger or, oh wait....  :|
† The end is nigh †

Borchester

how young they all were.

I don't know if this is a London thing but all the dentists in my area seem to be barely out of nappies.

And they are all women. Which would be nice in the ordinary run of things, but not when they are shoving yards of wire into your face by way of performing root canal treatment. A chap does not look his best at such a time.
Algerie Francais !