Why I want Boris back

Started by Borchester, August 15, 2023, 10:03:25 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on November 13, 2023, 12:26:22 PM
The Remainer  in Chief is now Foreign Secretary and every Brussels Bumboy will crawl out of the wood work and delight in the chance to piss on the flag.

Looks like I will be voting Reform after all
Just as Nadine Dorries predicted in her interview with JV. Starts on the half hour mark.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001rxyw?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

The Remainer  in Chief is now Foreign Secretary and every Brussels Bumboy will crawl out of the wood work and delight in the chance to piss on the flag.

Looks like I will be voting Reform after all
Algerie Francais !

HDQQ

David Cameron's appointment as foreign secretary today, complete with a peerage to enable him to take the job, puts Boris Johnson even further away from becoming PM again!
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 04, 2023, 09:29:24 AM
Usual bollox, you chose it on here. You're that twisted you couldn't lie straight in bed.
It is but one of many nicknames I have. Instead of one of those, I could have used Amanita Virosa, but you would not like that either. I would point out nicknames don't reflect what a person looks like. Some of the nicknames of people I know, Lurch, Slice and Dice, Freak, Chewy, Trigger, Hawkeye, Bowser, Cakes, are just a few of them.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 07:18:56 PM
Actually I didn't choose it, it is just one of several nicknames I have had for a very long time.
Usual bollox, you chose it on here. You're that twisted you couldn't lie straight in bed. 

papasmurf

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 05:33:12 PM
You chose the name Smurf, the fact you associate it with a beard is your issue: everyone else associates it with a tiny person. As for your ability to recognise humour is a dead give away. I am also on the spectrum, like many people, which gives me the license to call you out. My particular 'thing' is I can remember numbers: passport, credit card, NI number, driving license. It's not a disability, it's just a thing, the fact you use that word says a lot.

Gotcha!

I am having a slow day. Smurf = Dwarf.

Still, it does raise the question as to why Pappy hate dwarves. Admittedly, he hates most folk, but still........
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 05:33:12 PM
You chose the name Smurf, 
Actually I didn't choose it, it is just one of several nicknames I have had for a very long time.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 03:00:21 PM
That you assume I am disabled makes your personal attacks and ridicule even more offensive. You ought to be ashamed of yourself..
You chose the name Smurf, the fact you associate it with a beard is your issue: everyone else associates it with a tiny person. As for your ability to recognise humour is a dead give away. I am also on the spectrum, like many people, which gives me the license to call you out. My particular 'thing' is I can remember numbers: passport, credit card, NI number, driving license. It's not a disability, it's just a thing, the fact you use that word says a lot. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 03, 2023, 03:50:12 PM

I did not realise that  Pappy was a short arse :)

Dwarf is specific medical term, that does not apply to me so you and Nick are abusing me yet again.  Dwarfism is short stature that results from a genetic or medical condition. Dwarfism is  defined as an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimeters) or less. The average adult height among people with dwarfism is 4 feet (122 cm). Many different medical conditions cause dwarfism.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 02:24:12 PM
If you want to play that game: and also plagued by an autistic dwarf that doesn't understand how the world works, or understands satire.

I did not realise that  Pappy was a short arse :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 02:24:12 PM
If you want to play that game: and also plagued by an autistic dwarf that doesn't understand how the world works, or understands satire.
That you assume I am disabled makes your personal attacks and ridicule even more offensive. You ought to be ashamed of yourself..

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 11:47:45 AM
That is because this forum is inhabited by ill informed right wingers.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 11:13:42 AM
You were invited out of spite over this forum because Thomas was banned.
I suggest you look at your ratio of posts to thanks on here. It is the lowest out of any poster.
That is because this forum is inhabited by ill informed right wingers.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 10:44:43 AM
I was invited to join that forum but I have never posted in it as it appears to be a refuge for looney tunes, trolls and nasty bastards.
I am on load of other forums, but none of them have any sufferers from cognitive dissonance and/or people who do not keep up with news and current affairs like this forum has.
You were invited out of spite over this forum because Thomas was banned.
I suggest you look at your ratio of posts to thanks on here. It is the lowest out of any poster.