Food inflation lates stats, 14.9%

Started by papasmurf, August 16, 2023, 08:51:11 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 18, 2023, 07:51:24 AM

Frankly Pappy, when one considers how badly the Tories have treated you and how they have turned Cornwall into a 4th world hell hole, one has to ask, why bother to come back ?

:):)
Borchester the Tories have treated many millions of people badly, I am merely one of them. Due to Brexit I have to come back.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2023, 07:22:52 AM
No need for a smiley, with a factually accurate statement like you wrote:- need a break from the poverty and degradation you have been forced to endure under the Tories.

Frankly Pappy, when one considers how badly the Tories have treated you and how they have turned Cornwall into a 4th world hell hole, one has to ask, why bother to come back ?

:):)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2023, 08:30:36 PM
I do. God knows you have told us often enough. Anyway, enjoy your trip to France. God knows you need a break from the poverty and degradation you have been forced to endure under the Tories. :)
No need for a smiley, with a factually accurate statement like you wrote:- need a break from the poverty and degradation you have been forced to endure under the Tories

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 17, 2023, 06:42:57 PM
A lot of my friends and family have died since May 2010. You like Nick don't have a bloody clue either
I do. God knows you have told us often enough. Anyway, enjoy your trip to France. God knows you need a break from the poverty and degradation you have been forced to endure under the Tories. :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2023, 03:53:44 PM

Bit harsh if I may say so.

I am sure that Pappy puts his subscription to the Planet Zog News before any obligations he might have to family or friends (all of whom have anyway already died of want due to the Tory/Brexit induced famine :)
A lot of my friends and family have died since May 2010. You like Nick don't have a bloody clue either.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on August 17, 2023, 03:53:44 PM

I am sure that Pappy puts his subscription to the Planet Zog News before any obligations he might have to family or friends (all of whom have anyway already died of want due to the Tory/Brexit induced famine :)
Not sure which cheek your tongue is in, just hope it's not mine lol
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 17, 2023, 01:35:45 PM
I can, because your posts and opinions have no basis in fact. You never read ALL of the links I post and ALL you can resort to is personal insults. I use actuarial data and research, that you suffer from cognitive dissonance is your problem not mine.
You neo Nazi terminology about welfare claimants is TOTALLY unacceptable and is frankly trolling.
If you can, as you say, please do so. 
Just to reiterate, you said I CAN, that directly suggests future tense, so none of your usual BS that you've already posted it. 

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on August 17, 2023, 01:25:13 PM
You cannot show my posts to be ill informed, you on the other hand clearly have issues and a mental age of 15. Put forward your case that shows some people don't put SKY and phone contracts before feeding their families or stop defending them.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 17, 2023, 01:25:13 PM
You cannot show my posts to be ill informed, 
I can, because your posts and opinions have no basis in fact. You never read ALL of the links I post and ALL you can resort to is personal insults. I use actuarial data and research, that you suffer from cognitive dissonance is your problem not mine.
You neo Nazi terminology about welfare claimants is TOTALLY unacceptable and is frankly trolling.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 17, 2023, 08:04:47 AM
I suggest you stop your ill informed mad neo Nazi ramblings then.
You cannot show my posts to be ill informed, you on the other hand clearly have issues and a mental age of 15. Put forward your case that shows some people don't put SKY and phone contracts before feeding their families or stop defending them.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 17, 2023, 06:51:16 AM
The ramblings of a madman, nothing to comment on.
I suggest you stop your ill informed mad neo Nazi ramblings then.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 16, 2023, 07:18:52 PM
You mentioned Sky. Have you visited all 28 million homes in Britain to check if they have sky? Have you checked the entire population of Britain to check if they have a Smartphone?
In any case a Smartphone can cost as little as £20 a month.  (My wife and I do have Smartphone with three chips in it, other than the purchase price, it costs us nothing as we only use it where there is a free WIFI connection.)

Your problem is your use of terms like social parasites, because frankly you do not have a bloody clue, and your use of such terms is trolling.
It is also terminology used by Joseph Goebbels in his propaganda and writings.
The ramblings of a madman, nothing to comment on. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 16, 2023, 05:47:30 PM
I never mentioned the word dish nor going in thousands of peoples homes Strawman. As usual you want to debate what you think gives you the edge rather than what's actually said.
You can tell if someone's got sky when you go round cause it's there on the TV screen 🤦‍♂️. And the fact you have a Nokia off the ARK just shows how out of touch you are.
But you know all the activity of our social parasites without ever leaving Cornwall, you're a genius.
You mentioned Sky. Have you visited all 28 million homes in Britain to check if they have sky? Have you checked the entire population of Britain to check if they have a Smartphone?
In any case a Smartphone can cost as little as £20 a month.  (My wife and I do have Smartphone with three chips in it, other than the purchase price, it costs us nothing as we only use it where there is a free WIFI connection.)

Your problem is your use of terms like social parasites, because frankly you do not have a bloody clue, and your use of such terms is trolling.
It is also terminology used by Joseph Goebbels in his propaganda and writings.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 16, 2023, 05:03:26 PM
Nick I have satellite dish outside my home, it is not Sky, it is motorised dish which I pick up free to air channels from around the word.  How often do you go into thousands of peoples homes to form your prejudiced and frankly trolling comments?
Very few people where I live have a satellite dish, the ones that have are like mine not identifiable as Sky. You must be very sad if you can know what is the latest phone at a glance.
My mobile is one of these which I have had for decades, it is a pre pay. £25 lasts me years.

I never mentioned the word dish nor going in thousands of peoples homes Strawman. As usual you want to debate what you think gives you the edge rather than what's actually said. 
You can tell if someone's got sky when you go round cause it's there on the TV screen 🤦‍♂️. And the fact you have a Nokia off the ARK just shows how out of touch you are. 
But you know all the activity of our social parasites without ever leaving Cornwall, you're a genius. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 16, 2023, 04:51:04 PM
Which is totally irrelevant to this conversation.
The difference is, nobody can see what you've got in your cupboards to eat, they can however see if you've got the latest phone and working SKY when they come round.
Nick I have satellite dish outside my home, it is not Sky, it is motorised dish which I pick up free to air channels from around the word.  How often do you go into thousands of peoples homes to form your prejudiced and frankly trolling comments?
Very few people where I live have a satellite dish, the ones that have are like mine not identifiable as Sky. You must be very sad if you can know what is the latest phone at a glance.
My mobile is one of these which I have had for decades, it is a pre pay. £25 lasts me years.