Main Menu

A level Results

Started by Borchester, August 18, 2023, 01:47:22 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 18, 2023, 05:20:52 PM
Rubbish, it the usurious interest rates being charged for student loans discouraging people from poor backgrounds going to Uni.

Repaying your student loan: How much you repay - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Thank God for that. All the other posters have been saying that you never went to Uni because you were a thicko who never manages the reading and writing, but I said no, everyone was desperate to see the back of you and had a whip round to send you on your way.

But you got lost. :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 18, 2023, 04:56:44 PM
Sad thing is, the Left want bright children dragged backwards,
Rubbish, it the usurious interest rates being charged for student loans discouraging people from poor backgrounds going to Uni.

Repaying your student loan: How much you repay - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on August 18, 2023, 04:56:44 PM
Sad thing is, the Left want bright children dragged backwards, they don't want people with means and a good work ethic working hard to give their children a  head start. Asian children are learning applied mathematics and quantum physics, the majority of British children spend all their spare time on TicToc and Instagram.
Well done to you and your Granddaughter for the hard work.

I am not so sure that the left's dream is working out.

Recently she asked if the maths questions I kept asking her were emanating from my pupils and if so, could she expect a slice of my fees. I advised that she was a money grabbing little moo, but since she had me over a barrel I was prepared to negotiate. :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 18, 2023, 07:06:33 AM
Always good when the children and grandkids do well at school , proves that you were clever enough at least to marry a bright woman
;)
Sad thing is, the Left want bright children dragged backwards, they don't want people with means and a good work ethic working hard to give their children a  head start. Asian children are learning applied mathematics and quantum physics, the majority of British children spend all their spare time on TicToc and Instagram. 
Well done to you and your Granddaughter for the hard work. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 18, 2023, 07:06:33 AM
Always good when the children and grandkids do well at school , proves that you were clever enough at least to marry a bright woman
;)

:):)
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

;)

Borchester

The eldest grand daughter has gotten an A* for Further Maths, A* for Maths, A in Physics and B in Chemistry. She was a bit pissed off at only getting a B in Chemistry, but to my way of thinking Stinks is only advanced cooking and  that the questions were probably too easy for her.

Plus she took everything a year early

Huzzah, huzzah, three times huzzah for the grand daughter !!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)DancingDancingDancing:)
Algerie Francais !