Main Menu

BBC NEWS

Started by Nick, August 21, 2023, 08:00:05 PM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 10:41:05 AM
Nick when you have to resort to insults you have lost the argument. The Tories are not in power on a majority of the electorate or the votes. The link I posted is the official data.
Yew they are FFS, people who can't be bothered to get dressed and put their can of Special-Brew down don't count. That is how the system works whether you like it or not.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 03, 2023, 10:38:39 AM
If someone decides not to vote then they don't count, you constantly coming out with his nonsense just makes you look a fool. It was the biggest turnout ever: FACT.
Nick when you have to resort to insults you have lost the argument. The Tories are not in power on a majority of the electorate or the votes. The link I posted is the official data.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 10:27:14 AM
The majority of voters is not the majority of the electorate. You would need to ask a leftie, I have never supported or been a member of any political party.

General Election 2019: full results and analysis - House of Commons Library (parliament.uk)

The 2019 General Election resulted in a Conservative victory. The party won 365 seats, 48 more than in 2017, and 43.6% of the vote,

Turnout was 67.3%, down from 68.8% in 2017. The total registered electorate was 47.6 million, up from 46.8 million in 2017.

If someone decides not to vote then they don't count, you constantly coming out with his nonsense just makes you look a fool. It was the biggest turnout ever: FACT.

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 01:20:22 AM
How about this - GBNews - YouTube
Done. If you click the images you can sometimes get the news piece video.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 03, 2023, 09:02:09 AM
I do watch GB news but with the caveat it is biased and VERY right wing. (Six or more sitting Tory MPs have their own programs on it or are presenters.) It does however cover news that other media/press in Britain does not, even if it is in a biased way.
It represents the views of the majority of voters in the last GE. It's called democracy, something Lefties don't understand.

papasmurf

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 01:20:22 AM
How about this - GBNews - YouTube
I do watch GB news but with the caveat it is biased and VERY right wing. (Six or more sitting Tory MPs have their own programs on it or are presenters.) It does however cover news that other media/press in Britain does not, even if it is in a biased way.

Nick

papasmurf

Quote from: Red Rackham on October 03, 2023, 01:22:27 AM
Does anyone still watch BBC news? Serious question btw...
I do, however I increasingly watch foreign news channels on my motorised satellite TV system as it is increasingly the only way to get any actual news about Britain.

Red Rackham

Does anyone still watch BBC news? Serious question btw...

Red Rackham

Nick

The BBC RSS news feed has been deleted as it continuously provides feeds that are weeks out of dates. I will look for a more reliable news feed but if anyone wants a specific news feed, IE from the US, I am happy to add it.