Main Menu

Wagner boss taken out???

Started by Nick, August 23, 2023, 06:36:30 PM

« previous - next »

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 07:58:55 PM
No, it doesn't work like that. The money in my company bank account doesn't belong to me, the car I drive is through a company PCP, it doesn't belong to me, otherwise I would be hit with a massive P11D. I am an executive director and am also the PSC, I get to decide what happens to the company assets, oh company assets, the clue is in the name. I do not own the company assets, the company does. So no he does not own the plane, it might even be in a lease like a lot of commercial planes are, at best it belongs to the company, or did, it will soon belong to an insurance company.
Pretty much every business jet is owned and operated via a company. 

Even a jet that was bought for and operated soley for the benefit of a single individual is often owned via a company. 

It is not uncommon usage to refer to any jet that is availjnke for the habitual and priority use of an individual as "their" private jet. 

As pointed out: people say "trumps private jet" when it's actually owned and operated by DJT Operations LLC. 

BeElBeeBub

BREAKING NEWS! 

The Kremlin has announced it is investigating the possibility that the plane crash was not an accident!

Those Kremlin cops are sharp! 

QuoteKremlin says Prigozhin plane crash may have been caused deliberately

The Kremlin said on Wednesday that the investigation into the plane crash which killed the Wagner mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin and nine others last week included the possibility that it was caused deliberately, Reuters reports. 

"It is obvious that different versions are being considered, including the version – you know what we are talking about – let's say, a deliberate atrocity," the Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

Peskov also said that the inquiry into the plane crash was a Russian investigation, and that there could be no question of an international investigation.

papasmurf

No, it doesn't work like that. The money in my company bank account doesn't belong to me, the car I drive is through a company PCP, it doesn't belong to me, otherwise I would be hit with a massive P11D. I am an executive director and am also the PSC, I get to decide what happens to the company assets, oh company assets, the clue is in the name. I do not own the company assets, the company does. So no he does not own the plane, it might even be in a lease like a lot of commercial planes are, at best it belongs to the company, or did, it will soon belong to an insurance company.
Nick they do belong to you in reality, using legal loopholes does not change the reality, as well you know, as the plane did to him.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Pappy is teasing of course. He knows all about company law because, well, he knows everything.

I can't improve on Nick's excellent description other than to quote Edward Coke (1552 - 1634) who said..

"Corporations cannot commit treason, nor be outlawed, nor excommunicated, for they have no souls."

Later on Robert Townsend (1920 - 1998 ) said somewhat tersely, but even more to the point..

"Corporations mean that when the cops call, no one is at home"

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2023, 07:24:50 PM
Nick as you are a capitalist you should understand if it his companies plane it is his plane. A bit like Trump's plane is his company plane, and all the many £millions worth of gin palaces moored of off Monaco are company ships but in effect privately owned.
(If they weren't their accountants need concrete boots.)
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 06:57:39 PM
Maybe in your world.
Nick as you are a capitalist you should understand if it his companies plane it is his plane. A bit like Trump's plane is his company plane, and all the many £millions worth of gin palaces moored of off Monaco are company ships but in effect privately owned.
(If they weren't their accountants need concrete boots.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2023, 06:25:01 PM
Nick you have just explained comprehensively it was his aircraft.
Maybe in your world. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 06:07:44 PM
It was not HIS private jet, it was registered to a company he was head of, so not his.
Nick you have just explained comprehensively it was his aircraft. 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2023, 05:39:57 PM
Prigozhin plane likely sabotage, officials and experts say (nbcnews.com)

The severed wing from
[color=var(--article-body-list-link-color)]Yevgeny Prigozhin's private jet[/color] was apparently found miles away from the crash site Friday — evidence, according to aviation experts, to support a growing consensus that [color=var(--article-body-list-link-color)]the Russian mercenary leader was killed[/color] after his plane was sabotaged and tumbled out of the sky in pieces.
It was not HIS private jet, it was registered to a company he was head of, so not his. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 05:34:11 PM
Just says a private plane, not seen where it says it's his private plane.
Prigozhin plane likely sabotage, officials and experts say (nbcnews.com)

The severed wing from 
[color=var(--article-body-list-link-color)]Yevgeny Prigozhin's private jet[/color] was apparently found miles away from the crash site Friday — evidence, according to aviation experts, to support a growing consensus that [color=var(--article-body-list-link-color)]the Russian mercenary leader was killed[/color] after his plane was sabotaged and tumbled out of the sky in pieces.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2023, 05:27:43 PM
It was Prighozin's private plane.
Just says a private plane, not seen where it says it's his private plane. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 05:09:18 PM
And the Pilot still took off? Wouldn't have caught me anywhere near that flight.
It was Prighozin's private plane.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on August 29, 2023, 12:08:47 PM
Six of the seven passengers on the passenger list of the plane that crashed in Russia on Wednesday were founding, members of the Wagner group.
How Prigozhin plane crash wiped out Wagner Group's top leaders (lemonde.fr)
And the Pilot still took off? Wouldn't have caught me anywhere near that flight. 

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 11:23:59 AM
I have to wonder if the rest of the passengers knew he was onboard? I suspect they would have got off if they'd known, especially the crew.
yes.

Given Russia has confirmed the deaths, the only way YP could still be alive is if we doubt either the competence or the truthfulness of the Russian authorities

Now neither are a given with Russia

But we have to ask, are they really that bad at identifying bodies? The bodies appeared intact when recovered, they have all the standard biometerics, fingerprints, dental, DNA.

So if YP didn't die, we have to then ask, why would russia be lying about his death? 

Is there any theory that makes more sense than YP being killed by Putin?   

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 29, 2023, 11:23:59 AM
I have to wonder if the rest of the passengers knew he was onboard? I suspect they would have got off if they'd known, especially the crew.
Six of the seven passengers on the passenger list of the plane that crashed in Russia on Wednesday were founding, members of the Wagner group.
How Prigozhin plane crash wiped out Wagner Group's top leaders (lemonde.fr)