Do you every get the feeling that life is not too bad ?

Started by Borchester, August 24, 2023, 05:34:43 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 28, 2023, 12:21:17 PM
Not so bad Borky . Could do with losing a few pounds and the arthritis playing up what with all this rain , what the feck happened to the summer its September next week ? 

Unlike Papa I'll not be heading toward the cliffs of  east sussex  as Ive still too many things to do . I don't really care anymore whos running the country as long as we can vote them out ,lifes too short to be worrying about those tossers

Very true SW.

As long as we can vote one set of rascals out and another one in I am easy. :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 28, 2023, 12:21:17 PM
Not so bad Borky . Could do with losing a few pounds and the arthritis playing up what with all this rain , what the feck happened to the summer its September next week ? 

Unlike Papa I'll not be heading toward the cliffs of  east sussex  as Ive still too many things to do . I don't really care anymore whos running the country as long as we can vote them out ,lifes too short to be worrying about those tossers
It is the damage the Tories are doing to millions of people's lives that makes me very angry.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on August 24, 2023, 05:34:43 PM
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am as fit as can be expected at my age as, more to the point, is Herself while the children and grandchildren are full of bounce and cheek and optimism and you can't beat that.

There is a few bob stashed away in the bank, the mortgages are all paid off and I have enough problems to worry on and stop my brain turning to mush so how bad is that ?

How about you guys ?
Not so bad Borky . Could do with losing a few pounds and the arthritis playing up what with all this rain , what the feck happened to the summer its September next week ?  

Unlike Papa I'll not be heading toward the cliffs of  east sussex  as Ive still too many things to do . I don't really care anymore whos running the country as long as we can vote them out ,lifes too short to be worrying about those tossers 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 28, 2023, 10:50:40 AM

Perfectly understandable sentiments Pappy, but do you think you can take another 16 months of Tory misrule. This is entirely up to you of course, but if you decide to take matters into your own hands, Beachy Head is a long, but agreeable ride away. So why not pack some sandwiches, fuel up the motor bike and there you are. That will be one in the eye for Rishi and his Conservative cohorts :)

If I took matters into my own hands there would be no Tory government. I am considered to be a very dangerous man,(not my fault officialdom jumps to too many conclusions,) and have been called by a Tory MP in a debate in parliament a member of sinister vexatious minority. (Which I keep meaning to get printed on a T-shirt.)

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on August 28, 2023, 07:25:46 AM
Frankly I am glad I will cark it before the Tories completely eff the country up to the point of no return.

Perfectly understandable sentiments Pappy, but do you think you can take another 16 months of Tory misrule. This is entirely up to you of course, but if you decide to take matters into your own hands, Beachy Head is a long, but agreeable ride away. So why not pack some sandwiches, fuel up the motor bike and there you are. That will be one in the eye for Rishi and his Conservative cohorts :)

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on August 24, 2023, 05:34:43 PM
Obviously, I can only speak for myself, but I am as fit as can be expected at my age as, more to the point, is Herself while the children and grandchildren are full of bounce and cheek and optimism and you can't beat that.

There is a few bob stashed away in the bank, the mortgages are all paid off and I have enough problems to worry on and stop my brain turning to mush so how bad is that ?

How about you guys ?
Frankly I am glad I will cark it before the Tories completely eff the country up to the point of no return.

Borchester

How about you guys ?
Algerie Francais !