'Not acceptable': Airline boss blasts flight delays as thousands still stranded

Started by SKY News, August 30, 2023, 01:00:10 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2023, 05:15:38 AM
I would not pee on him if he was on fire. Not acceptable!! But he thinks it is acceptable to charge people to use the bathroom on a flight, or stand up for a flight. I would rather swim than use Ryanair.
For once we agree on something.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on August 30, 2023, 05:15:38 AM
I would not pee on him if he was on fire. Not acceptable!! But he thinks it is acceptable to charge people to use the bathroom on a flight, or stand up for a flight. I would rather swim than use Ryanair.
Same as that , the guy only looks at the bottom line ,he doesn't give a monkey's about the cargo .

People need to be aware that shit happens in life and to always have a contingency plan when it does especially when your in charge of kids  (or tempremental women) .  It shouldn't be the end of the world because you can't fly home , feck me I wouldnt want to be caught up with some of that lot if something actually bad happened 

Nick

Quote from: SKY News  on August 30, 2023, 01:00:10 AM

The boss of Ryanair has criticised UK NATS - the air traffic control service - saying it was "not acceptable" the system had gone down without a backup.

Source: 'Not acceptable': Airline boss blasts flight delays as thousands still stranded
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

SKY News

The boss of Ryanair has criticised UK NATS - the air traffic control service - saying it was "not acceptable" the system had gone down without a backup.

Source: 'Not acceptable': Airline boss blasts flight delays as thousands still stranded