Mid Beds by election.

Started by papasmurf, August 30, 2023, 04:09:32 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 31, 2023, 10:11:30 AM
no
That it explains it then. With candidates like that no wonder British politics is disappearing down the crapper.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on August 31, 2023, 08:58:08 AM
Did you take a close look at each candidate? Beyond what is in the link?
no

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 31, 2023, 07:11:17 AM
yes
Did you take a close look at each candidate? Beyond what is in the link?

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 30, 2023, 05:14:59 PM
 I don't know what your basing your contempt of them on ?

Did you read the link?

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on August 30, 2023, 05:14:59 PM
Well we don't know any of these people personally so I don't know what your basing your contempt of them on ?

Its a big majority for the Conservatives to lose even with Sunak in charge and if they were to I don't think he would be much longer .

As you say, the Tories will have to work hard to lose this one. On the other hand, Dave Holland, the Reform candidate has seized on a local issue and may yet do an Uxbridge on Mid Beds

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Well we don't know any of these people personally so I don't know what your basing your contempt of them on ?

Its a big majority for the Conservatives to lose even with Sunak in charge and if they were to I don't think he would be much longer . 

papasmurf

I realise British politics is going down the crapper but having  taken a look at the list of candidates it needs a none of the above candidate badly.

Mid Beds by-election: Candidates line up to replace Nadine Dorries MP - BBC News