GE 2024

Started by Nick, September 01, 2023, 06:31:35 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 08:44:11 AM
What are you talking about man ?  Ive known Farage since I voted for him to become  party leader in 2006 (UKIP).  As far as Im concerned he has always played with a straight bat and stayed true to his cause .His one fault if you can call it that is probably that he hasn't changed the record in all those years .
Tice I don't much about but he seems a likeable sort of chap with a social conscience so I don't know what your gripe is there . If you have something to say lets have it rather than throw away comments like you are reminded of the 1930's ,though Tice does look a bit like Glen Miller maybe that's it .
But have you researched Farage and Tice's background? (I am being serious because frankly both of them are dangerous.)
It is not a throwaway comment. They both might be fooling others but they are not fooling me. They can't erase their background or what they have said and written in the past.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 08:07:46 AM
Have you ever bothered to do a background check on Farage and Tice? (Personally I am reminded of the 1930s)
What are you talking about man ?  Ive known Farage since I voted for him to become  party leader in 2006 (UKIP).  As far as Im concerned he has always played with a straight bat and stayed true to his cause .His one fault if you can call it that is probably that he hasn't changed the record in all those years .
Tice I don't much about but he seems a likeable sort of chap with a social conscience so I don't know what your gripe is there . If you have something to say lets have it rather than throw away comments like you are reminded of the 1930's ,though Tice does look a bit like Glen Miller maybe that's it .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 07:58:33 AM
  Farage will get more out to play than Richard Tice would have .

Have you ever bothered to do a background check on Farage and Tice? (Personally I am reminded of the 1930s)

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 03, 2024, 07:38:43 PM
Why people are in thrall to that smarmy git is a puzzle. The general election campaign is going to get even dirtier.
Because he is the only one that offers something that's not  centre left and left of that . It shouldn't be that hard a puzzle to work out that a chunk of the population are centralist's and centre right . Getting them out to vote will be the challenge with Labour more or less home and dry but  Farage will get more out to play than Richard Tice would have .

We will see how that goes ,probably won't make a lot of difference but it will be more fun with Farage in the mix 

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on June 03, 2024, 08:23:42 PM
But face it — it's going to be a laugh.

I'd like to see Farage and Galloway hacking lumps out of each other with their carefully modified stats and claims being wielded in anger...
I don't find lies and propaganda funny. (Especially when a significant number of the electorate are stupid enough to believe it.)

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on June 03, 2024, 07:38:43 PM
Why people are in thrall to that smarmy git is a puzzle. The general election campaign is going to get even dirtier.
But face it — it's going to be a laugh.

I'd like to see Farage and Galloway hacking lumps out of each other with their carefully modified stats and claims being wielded in anger...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 03, 2024, 06:47:26 PM
YAY! Nigels back , taken over as leader of Reform and standing in Clacton

Union Flag That will take a few more votes out of swamp central

Streetwalker

YAY! Nigels back , taken over as leader of Reform and standing in Clacton 

Union Flag That will take a few more votes out of swamp central 

Nick

I now know where my vote is going, the start of a revolution. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on April 25, 2024, 09:56:32 PM
Smurf looks like labour will win and we'll be in for another dose of Blairism.
Personally I think that a Labour outright win in not a foregone conclusion.  For instance, there has been some polling that suggest out of 6 MPs in Cornwall Labour will win 5 and the Lib-Dems 1. Personally there may be 1 Labour MP but not five.

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on April 25, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
In both Sunak and Blunketts case showing the pig ignorance they both have on the same subject is frankly unacceptable.
Smurf looks like labour will win and we'll be in for another dose of Blairism.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on April 25, 2024, 07:50:51 PM
I'm pleased you have the truth, otherwise you wouldn't know they were lying.
Keep us posted with the truth, Papasmurf. Thanks.
In both Sunak and Blunketts case showing the pig ignorance they both have on the same subject is frankly unacceptable.

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on April 25, 2024, 04:14:19 PM
That is NOT happening the lies and propaganda coming from politicians currently is scandalous and NOT being challenged by the media/press. When the likes of Sunak and Blunkett spout the same bullshine something is very badly wrong.
I'm pleased you have the truth, otherwise you wouldn't know they were lying.
Keep us posted with the truth, Papasmurf. Thanks.
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on April 25, 2024, 03:40:43 PM
We all need a fact checked source so that everyone can have the plain truth, unadulterated and free of bias and propaganda.

That is NOT happening the lies and propaganda coming from politicians currently is scandalous and NOT being challenged by the media/press. When the likes of Sunak and Blunkett spout the same bullshine something is very badly wrong.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on April 25, 2024, 03:40:43 PM
We all need a fact checked source so that everyone can have the plain truth, unadulterated and free of bias and propaganda.
Maybe this forum is a good starting place for that.
Looks like a lamentable Labour government is looming. At least Smurf will be happy the Tories will have gone.
It's good to be back lol

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.