GE 2024

Started by Nick, September 01, 2023, 06:31:35 AM

« previous - next »

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 12:08:56 PM...
Which leaves your opinion of Farage and Tice  in tatters as nobody has anything on them and unless you know something nobody else in the country does we will have to leave it at that
I mean we know quite a lot about Farage that is unsavoury.

We know that when he is elected he doesn't do his job and instead spends his time manufacturing sound bites to raise his profile.

We know he is somewhat loose with his allowances and financials (great combination with Westminster's expenses culture)

We know there are longstanding claims he admitted Hitler in his youth.

And we know he endorses and actively supports a convicted felon and obviously unsuitable candidate for the office of US president.

I guarantee if the people of Clacton elect him as their MP he will do absolutely zero for them and spend his days promoting himself.

BeElBeeBub

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 04:49:33 PM
How about Farage and Milkshakes
Absolutely disgraceful what happened the other day. Nobody wants to see that sort of thing.

Perfectly good milkshake wasted

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 04:49:33 PM
"To market, to market with my brother jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Tomatoes are soft & they don't bruise the skin
But this one killed Jim; it was wrapped in a tin!" (Anonymous.)

YouGov on X: "How popular is Nigel Farage? Our last survey in April 2024 showed... All Britons Favourable: 25% Unfavourable: 62% 2019 Tory voters Favourable: 50% Unfavourable: 42% https://t.co/GE7S4Xl0aJ https://t.co/QyOSc5eFlB" / X

How popular is Nigel Farage? Our last survey in April 2024 showed...

All Britons
Favourable: 25%
Unfavourable: 62%
2019 Tory voters
Favourable: 50%
Unfavourable: 42%

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 04:47:08 PM
One page would not give a true picture. I suggest googling Farage and dangerous.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 04:20:47 PM
Just one page will do
One page would not give a true picture. I suggest googling Farage and dangerous.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 01:50:58 PM
It would take pages and pages and pages to post what is public domain to build up the picture. You may think the Sun shines out of Farage and Tice's fundamental orifices, I know different. They are both dangerous. (I am entitled to my informed opinion.)
Just one page will do 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on June 04, 2024, 01:17:28 PM
But this is just one of your "go figure" posts where we are expected to look for something that you claim to know is there, but probably isn't.
It just wastes time. I've called you out on false sources ever since we've both been on forums.
It would take pages and pages and pages to post what is public domain to build up the picture. You may think the Sun shines out of Farage and Tice's fundamental orifices, I know different. They are both dangerous. (I am entitled to my informed opinion.)

Barry

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 09:01:24 AM
But have you researched Farage and Tice's background? (I am being serious because frankly both of them are dangerous.)
It is not a throwaway comment. They both might be fooling others but they are not fooling me. They can't erase their background or what they have said and written in the past.
But this is just one of your "go figure" posts where we are expected to look for something that you claim to know is there, but probably isn't.
It just wastes time. I've called you out on false sources ever since we've both been on forums.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 10:59:13 AM
They don't check their own candidates properly or those they employ let alone another party's candidates. (How Dominic Cummings was let anywhere near any political party let alone given free range in 10 Downing Street being an example.)

I think there are a lot of cases where politician's  have been 'found out' or have jumped before they were pushed which is usually due to parties not checking their own candidates properly which leaves them vulnerable when others do it for them .

Which leaves your opinion of Farage and Tice  in tatters as nobody has anything on them and unless you know something nobody else in the country does we will have to leave it at that 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 09:38:29 AM
 These people's backgrounds  as with all politicians are gone over with a fine tooth comb .
They don't check their own candidates properly or those they employ let alone another party's candidates. (How Dominic Cummings was let anywhere near any political party let alone given free range in 10 Downing Street being an example.)

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 09:38:29 AM
Ive not given up on Papa . He must have something tucked down the back of the sofa that will enlighten us . If they had anything on them  they would have removed them a long time ago . They haven't so they couldn't .  These people's backgrounds  as with all politicians are gone over with a fine tooth comb .Opposition parties would be jumping all over them if there was anything untoward in their backgrounds .

Having a political view to your own doesn't make them wrong uns any more than what I think of Sir Starmer makes him one , hes just wrong . As are the Conservatives . Its why Farage party will do OK as far as minor populist parties go , he's popular .
A pint of Theakstones says he hasn't lol
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Nick on June 04, 2024, 09:21:25 AM
Wasting your time, as you well know he has nothing to offer apart from empty comments, 14,000 of them.
Ive not given up on Papa . He must have something tucked down the back of the sofa that will enlighten us . 
Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 09:15:15 AM
Do the research. Personally it would not surprise me if the security services are keeping a close eye on both of them.
If they had anything on them  they would have removed them a long time ago . They haven't so they couldn't .  These people's backgrounds  as with all politicians are gone over with a fine tooth comb .Opposition parties would be jumping all over them if there was anything untoward in their backgrounds .

Having a political view to your own doesn't make them wrong uns any more than what I think of Sir Starmer makes him one , hes just wrong . As are the Conservatives . Its why Farage party will do OK as far as minor populist parties go , he's popular .

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 09:12:08 AM
Go on then , lets have some things  that have not  not fooled you .
Wasting your time, as you well know he has nothing to offer apart from empty comments, 14,000 of them. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on June 04, 2024, 09:12:08 AM
Go on then , lets have some things  that have not  not fooled you .
Do the research. Personally it would not surprise me if the security services are keeping a close eye on both of them.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on June 04, 2024, 09:01:24 AM
But have you researched Farage and Tice's background? (I am being serious because frankly both of them are dangerous.)
It is not a throwaway comment. They both might be fooling others but they are not fooling me. They can't erase their background or what they have said and written in the past.
Go on then , lets have some things  that have not  not fooled you .