Just paid the telephone bill

Started by Borchester, September 04, 2023, 05:57:40 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 04:19:47 PM
You can't effing help it can you!!!!!!. I want zero to do with Cubans, so that is yet another personal attack on me.
Just because I hate Tories does not mean I have any political sympathies. I have stated MANY time I am not member of, or proselytiser for ANY political party.
My hatred of tories is based on their callousness, incompetence, and being nasty in general.

Some folk might think that your hatred of most everybody is due to your habit of looking in the mirror, but I won't :)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 04:12:54 PM
I don't think for one moment the Russians would be requiring your services Papa , the Cubans maybe but not the Russians .
Anyway that reminds  me Ive got better things to do in the garden now its cooled down a bit . The patio needs a clean and a scrape round , lots of little weeds ,might have to repoint it which is a job I hate but hey someones got to do it .
You can't effing help it can you!!!!!!. I want zero to do with Cubans, so that is yet another personal attack on me.
Just because I hate Tories does not mean I have any political sympathies. I have stated MANY time I am not member of, or proselytiser for ANY political party. 
My hatred of tories is based on their callousness, incompetence, and being nasty in general.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 03:46:00 PM
Putting a smiley does not make it humorous. Accusing me of being a communist with links to Russia is a very nasty personal attack, and also damned lies about me yet again.
I don't think for one moment the Russians would be requiring your services Papa , the Cubans maybe but not the Russians .
Anyway that reminds  me Ive got better things to do in the garden now its cooled down a bit . The patio needs a clean and a scrape round , lots of little weeds ,might have to repoint it which is a job I hate but hey someones got to do it .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 03:35:15 PM
You might be right Papa , then again you might be wrong , who knows ? 
If the cap fits wear it .  Though  that you took a bit of humour as a 'personal' attack seems a bit strange . Have you seen a doctor lately (seriously) Your right , don't really know why anyone logs on . Why not start a topic and we can all pile in ?
Putting a smiley does not make it humorous. Accusing me of being a communist with links to Russia is a very nasty personal attack, and also damned lies about me yet again.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 12:47:42 PM
My post was very clear, your comprehension of it was not. 
You might be right Papa , then again you might be wrong , who knows ?  

That bloody nasty comment about Moscow was a totally unacceptable personal attack. 
If the cap fits wear it .  Though  that you took a bit of humour as a 'personal' attack seems a bit strange . Have you seen a doctor lately (seriously) 
 It appears no-one of this forum is capable of debate.
Your right , don't really know why anyone logs on . Why not start a topic and we can all pile in ?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 10:50:19 AM
The Daily Mail is one of the main reasons for the full implementation of Leveson. (Which never happened.)

I have to ask what communists? There are not enough communists in Britain to fill the back room of a pub.

True. Pappy is the only communist in the village :)
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 06:03:05 AM
I pride myself as being the last man standing with regard being contactable while away from barracks . I found having a phone  just gave clients an excuse not to make their minds up , gave them the opportunity to get involved in stuff they knew nothing of along with thinking I worked till 10pm .
Of course Mrs SW could phone me up when Im having a quiet pint not to mention the daily text with the shopping list of stuff she 'forgot' to get herself

On the social side you used to arrange to meet people next  Monday week and bloody well turned up . These days its too easy for people to re-arrange , or even worse the last minute text saying sorry cant make it .
One of my main gripes is when your in the club talking bollocks ,or winding someone up with fake news . Some tart will always 'Google it' and thats that .

Too many downsides to mobile phones for me but my Nokia flip (no internet) isn't too much of an intrusion

That is true. There I am, bullshitting away about something or other and some dreary sod checks whatever crap I have made up on google. Fortunately, most of my mates don't have much expertise beyond a knife and fork, but it has to be said, this internet lark can be tricky.
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 12:22:14 PM
Eh ? Its the mails fault it was the full implementation  but it never happened ,doesn't make sense papa ,is that code to Moscow (dont answer that , Mama's the word )
My post was very clear, your comprehension of it was not. That bloody nasty comment about Moscow was a totally unacceptable personal attack. It appears no-one of this forum is capable of debate.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 10:50:19 AM
The Daily Mail is one of the main reasons for the full implementation of Leveson. (Which never happened.)

I have to ask what communists? There are not enough communists in Britain to fill the back room of a pub.
Eh ? Its the mails fault it was the full implementation  but it never happened ,doesn't make sense papa ,is that code to Moscow (dont answer that , Mama's the word )

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 10:11:46 AM
I could have used various news feeds  , I used the Mail because I know it winds some people up , especially the communists

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 08:38:28 AM
If you read and believe the Daily Mail, that explains a lot about you. Extrapolating one isolated instance to apply to all 14 million struggling families is straight out of the Joseph Goebbels propaganda manual The DM has been doing that since it supported Hitler.
I could have used various news feeds  , I used the Mail because I know it winds some people up , especially the communists 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 05, 2023, 06:33:19 AM
Struggling single mother who was 'forced to head straight to foodbank' when she returned from two-week Cyprus holiday reveals how 'kind-hearted' pizza delivery man gave her free meal and £40 cash after her daughter, 11, secretly ordered a large margherita | Daily Mail Online

Heres one of your struggling families Papa
If you read and believe the Daily Mail, that explains a lot about you. Extrapolating one isolated instance to apply to all 14 million struggling families is straight out of the Joseph Goebbels propaganda manual The DM has been doing that since it supported Hitler.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 04, 2023, 05:59:42 PM
The 14 million families in Britain in precarity would disagree with you.
Do you think you're worse off than your Grand Parents? The answer is no, life is a breeze compared to what they had, you're just a moaning git and always will be.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.