Just paid the telephone bill

Started by Borchester, September 04, 2023, 05:57:40 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 06, 2023, 02:48:54 PM
To be fair, although the bill was meant to protect vulnerable children, no one has ever accuse Pappy of being particularly grown up :)
There you go again, yet more personal attack. Your posts about me make you look about three years old. The bill is far more than protecting children. If you have bothered to follow it progress through Parliament you would know that.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 06, 2023, 11:03:03 AM
Thats a bill to protect Children from illegal and harmfull content .It was actually in the government manifesto to make anyone in the UK safe while online while defending free expression .

Are you now promoting the tory manifesto ?

To be fair, although the bill was meant to protect vulnerable children, no one has ever accuse Pappy of being particularly grown up :)
Algerie Francais !

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on September 06, 2023, 01:30:31 PM
So you lied about your solicitor going for Borky then! You're relying on a U.K. bill to stop a few sarky comments on a site hosted in the USA. No one is doing anything because it's just a few jokes that you don't understand.

Thank God!

I forgive Pappy his little porkies, but I have to say those weeks of hiding beneath the bed while I waited for that missive from Messrs Sue, Grabbit and Run were a bit worrying

:)
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2023, 12:21:45 PM
That is just a part of the bill. I am promoting nothing, merely answering your question.
We wills make ze talk ,you will tell everything or Borky will drive over  bare feet on his mobilty scooter . 

Why  you promoting Tory policy  , and why  you have a Laos stamp in your passport ?

We thinks you are double agent ,speak man while you still have tounge 

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2023, 08:12:36 AM
So what? Moscow=Kremlin=Putin that is what I object to being associated with. The attack I keep getting ARE personal. It is getting impossible for me to post here without being lied about. It is not funny it is harassment, bullying, and abuse. I have politely ask for it to cease and desist. When the bill going through parliament becomes law it will have to stop.
So you lied about your solicitor going for Borky then! You're relying on a U.K. bill to stop a few sarky comments on a site hosted in the USA. No one is doing anything because it's just a few jokes that you don't understand. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 06, 2023, 11:03:03 AM
Thats a bill to protect Children from illegal and harmfull content .It was actually in the government manifesto to make anyone in the UK safe while online while defending free expression .

That is just a part of the bill. I am promoting nothing, merely answering your question.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2023, 10:15:05 AM
The Online Safety Bill:- Online Safety Bill - Parliamentary Bills - UK Parliament
Thats a bill to protect Children from illegal and harmfull content .It was actually in the government manifesto to make anyone in the UK safe while online while defending free expression .

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 06, 2023, 08:12:36 AM
So what? Moscow=Kremlin=Putin that is what I object to being associated with. The attack I keep getting ARE personal. It is getting impossible for me to post here without being lied about. It is not funny it is harassment, bullying, and abuse. I have politely ask for it to cease and desist. When the bill going through parliament becomes law it will have to stop.
What bills that ? 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 05, 2023, 08:44:59 PM
I haven't been to Moscow for 17 years!!
So what? Moscow=Kremlin=Putin that is what I object to being associated with. The attack I keep getting ARE personal. It is getting impossible for me to post here without being lied about. It is not funny it is harassment, bullying, and abuse. I have politely ask for it to cease and desist. When the bill going through parliament becomes law it will have to stop.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 07:15:45 PM
Moscow is nasty, you have told us all that frequently.
I haven't been to Moscow for 17 years!! I was in Pskov, just south of St Petersburg. The place that just hot bombed last week , strangely enough.  There's nothing nasty about Moscow, and I've never uttered such sentiments, it's just a city with people, just like London. Except it's the place where Putin happens to live, and where people don't know the truth and don't dare to ask. 
You bring all the ribbing on your self with your stupid comments and being unable to just let it wash over you as humour, which is what it is. None of it is personal, how can it be, know one knows you. You've obviously never worked in an industry where taking the piss is at Olympic Sports levels, it's not personal, it's just fun. Borky had the most boring job in the world, he'd have dried up and blown away decades ago if it wasn't for humour. If you think it personal you're not in the right place. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 05, 2023, 06:00:17 PM
Your post totally contradicted its self, FACT, and Moscow was not nasty. For 2 days on a warning you wrote decent replies, please continue or you'll be on reviewed posts until rapture.
Moscow is nasty, you have told us all that frequently.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 12:47:42 PM
My post was very clear, your comprehension of it was not. That bloody nasty comment about Moscow was a totally unacceptable personal attack. It appears no-one of this forum is capable of debate.
Your post totally contradicted its self, FACT, and Moscow was not nasty. For 2 days on a warning you wrote decent replies, please continue or you'll be on reviewed posts until rapture.

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 05, 2023, 04:19:47 PM
You can't effing help it can you!!!!!!. I want zero to do with Cubans, so that is yet another personal attack on me.
Just because I hate Tories does not mean I have any political sympathies. I have stated MANY time I am not member of, or proselytiser for ANY political party.
My hatred of tories is based on their callousness, incompetence, and being nasty in general.
Come on Papa if I wanted to be nasty I would have said China . Cuba is a great country by the way , as a tourist anyway 

I feel the same about the labour party ,fecking useless barstards especially that Bliar character who opened our borders to all and sundry and changed the face of Britain forever . Our children will never forgive us for allowing it ,not that the tories have rectifyied the matter mind . 
Still make the best of it Eh ? Cant win them all and in the end we are all individuals who should do all we can to distance ourselves from the workings of government and the effects of their incompetence 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on September 05, 2023, 04:23:09 PM
Some folk might think that your hatred of most everybody is due to your habit of looking in the mirror, but I won't :)
I don't hate everyone only Tories and "pub professors," who think the Daily Heil is a bible.
Recently I had fantastic few days away, meeting friends, a lot of them, from all over Britain and Europe.