Over 1,600 International Scientists Sign ‘No Climate Emergency’

Started by Borchester, September 07, 2023, 03:41:41 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 07, 2023, 05:58:43 PM
Still propaganda Nick, been shot down in flames on several TV news bulletins today.
What exactly has been shot down Smurf?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 07, 2023, 05:56:58 PM
Thousand of climate scientists agree that the Climate nuts are wrong. Thousands of them requested their names be removed from the initial IPCC report.
Still propaganda Nick, been shot down in flames on several TV news bulletins today.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 07, 2023, 07:05:11 AM
Propaganda.
Thousand of climate scientists agree that the Climate nuts are wrong. Thousands of them requested their names be removed from the initial IPCC report. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 07, 2023, 03:41:41 AM
https://techstartups.com/2023/08/31/over-1600-international-scientists-sign-no-climate-emergency-declaration-dismissed-the-existence-of-a-climate-crisis/

Well, it was fun and Greta Glumberg certainly got some mileage out of it, but nothing lasts forever.

Time for a new crisis Dancing
Don't know who this outfit are but like the alarmists they have tried to prove their own theory without anything but personal opinion and a dodgy claim about who agrees with it .

A lot of people make good livings from arguing about it though and I dont suppose thats about to change anytime soon .

Borchester

Algerie Francais !