Time to ban the Bully ?

Started by Streetwalker, September 11, 2023, 01:08:06 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 13, 2023, 03:18:09 PM
Tell me about it.

I practically live off organic vegetables and they are no sooner in than they are out. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to dig them up

:):D
Dancing 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 13, 2023, 04:40:56 PM
lol
When I'm India I am 80% vegetarian, not by design, more the culture. I'm always fine over there.
Personally I avoid "roach coaches" selling curries that look the same colour going in as they do coming out.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on September 13, 2023, 03:18:09 PM
Tell me about it.

I practically live off organic vegetables and they are no sooner in than they are out. Sometimes I wonder why I bother to dig them up

lol
When I'm India I am 80% vegetarian, not by design, more the culture. I'm always fine over there. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on September 13, 2023, 07:19:37 AM
Tell me about it, having just returned from India things move very quickly. One minute I feel fine, next minute I'm giving birth. Strange thing is it only happens when I transition back onto western food, just shows what utter crap we are dishes up. Not many E numbers and additives in Indian food most likely.

Tell me about it.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 13, 2023, 07:08:11 AM
Tell me about it , Ive been planning my outings around the nearest bog for years
Tell me about it, having just returned from India things move very quickly. One minute I feel fine, next minute I'm giving birth. Strange thing is it only happens when I transition back onto western food, just shows what utter crap we are dishes up. Not many E numbers and additives in Indian food most likely. 

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2023, 11:41:24 PM

Well, there might be something in what you say.

These days getting to the loo in time is something of an adventure, but the street life like it so I don't complain. :)
Tell me about it , Ive been planning my outings around the nearest bog for years 

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 12, 2023, 07:29:25 PM
More likely you have piss on your trousers

Well, there might be something in what you say.

These days getting to the loo in time is something of an adventure, but the street life like it so I don't complain. :)
Algerie Francais !

Barry

Quote from: HDQQ on September 12, 2023, 10:09:38 AM
Any dog van be dangerous, yes, but if a dog has powerful jaws with big teeth it can do a lot more damage when it gets angry.
Yes, there have been very few fatal Pomeranian attacks.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on September 12, 2023, 06:30:55 PM

A friend has a giant something or other that has a heart of gold, no sense and is continually trying to commit a mortal sin on my leg. I don't know whether it is because it prefers the more mature man or because it knows that I can't get away, but the nurses at the clinic are tickled pink :)

More likely you have piss on your trousers

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 12, 2023, 01:15:52 PM
We had a freindly dog next door when we were kids , it was a big hairy thing  (Newfoundland maybe ) that just wanted to shag everything including people and kids  . Probably wasn't funny for my elder early teen  bro but I think it took a fancy to him , everytime he left the house the thing would chase him up the road paws on shoulders ,headlock well yes funny as feck .

Never bit him though ;D must have been love

A friend has a giant something or other that has a heart of gold, no sense and is continually trying to commit a mortal sin on my leg. I don't know whether it is because it prefers the more mature man or because it knows that I can't get away, but the nurses at the clinic are tickled pink :)

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2023, 01:00:22 PM
Where I live there seems to be competition along the lines of I have a bigger dog than your dog.  However the only thing "dangerous" about my neighbours 65kg dog is it is too friendly.
We had a freindly dog next door when we were kids , it was a big hairy thing  (Newfoundland maybe ) that just wanted to shag everything including people and kids  . Probably wasn't funny for my elder early teen  bro but I think it took a fancy to him , everytime he left the house the thing would chase him up the road paws on shoulders ,headlock well yes funny as feck .

Never bit him though ;D must have been love 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 12, 2023, 12:56:30 PM
I think this is the main issue here . We are seeing responsible dog owners that in the main choose dogs that would cause less damage if angry and irrisponsible dog owners who choose dogs that could cause a lot of damage when angry .

I think Muzzels will eventually be brought in regardless of any bans for dogs out in public ,we cant stop idiots owning dangerous dogs but we can stop them being dangerous .  I guess if that happens the idiots won't want want them anymore ,the Oh look Ive got a hard dog image will become  my dog is harmless ,not really what they are looking for .
Where I live there seems to be competition along the lines of I have a bigger dog than your dog.  However the only thing "dangerous" about my neighbours 65kg dog is it is too friendly.

Streetwalker

Quote from: HDQQ on September 12, 2023, 10:09:38 AM
Any dog van be dangerous, yes, but if a dog has powerful jaws with big teeth it can do a lot more damage when it gets angry.
I think this is the main issue here . We are seeing responsible dog owners that in the main choose dogs that would cause less damage if angry and irrisponsible dog owners who choose dogs that could cause a lot of damage when angry .

I think Muzzels will eventually be brought in regardless of any bans for dogs out in public ,we cant stop idiots owning dangerous dogs but we can stop them being dangerous .  I guess if that happens the idiots won't want want them anymore ,the Oh look Ive got a hard dog image will become  my dog is harmless ,not really what they are looking for . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2023, 11:00:06 AM
There are more responsible dog owners than not, otherwise there would be incidents galore.
There are incidents "galore" and in increasing numbers.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2023, 10:53:27 AM
An increasingly rare type of dog owner.
There are more responsible dog owners than not, otherwise there would be incidents galore.