papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 12, 2023, 10:47:17 AM
 It's called being a responsible owner.
An increasingly rare type of dog owner.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2023, 07:58:40 AM
Any dog CAN  be dangerous Nick.
Irresponsible owners are the issue not the dog. We have a Dobe and she can be unpredictable, so we take the necessary precautions to make sure she is never in a situation where she can bite someone. It's called being a responsible owner. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

HDQQ

Quote from: papasmurf on September 12, 2023, 07:58:40 AM
Any dog CAN  be dangerous Nick.
Any dog van be dangerous, yes, but if a dog has powerful jaws with big teeth it can do a lot more damage when it gets angry.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 11, 2023, 01:36:56 PM
ANY dog can be dangerous, but when it is the type of dog that looks as if it could bite through a railway line that is when the serious damage and death can happen. (I currently have a large bruise on my left leg caused by a dangerous dog hitting my leg, (hit not bit,) during a dog attack on another dog when the owner of the dog being attacked and me dragged it off the other dog.)

20 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force (and how it's measured) (topdogtips.com)
Not all dogs are dangerous, some no more than a squirrel can be dangerous. Bull breeds are notorious and that's why I will not allow one in my house. Last 3 dogs have been Border Collies that I would have trusted my children's lives with, we now have a Dobe that wouldn't harm anyone in my family by I wouldn't trust her with any outsiders, she would have a cheeky nip at them if they turned their back. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 11, 2023, 01:08:06 PM
Suella Braverman pushes for ban of 'lethal danger' XL Bully dogs | UK News | Sky News

Never liked the pit bull staffy type dog that have become popular in recent years especially when attatched to a trainee  halfwit on the other end of the lead .
These XL Bully's are different gravery though . There are few about locally , all it seems in family homes with young kids . They say they are soft , great family pets ect which may be true until they are not

American XL bulldogs face ban after Birmingham attack - YouTube

I think we should save people from their own stupidity and ban them .
ANY dog can be dangerous, but when it is the type of dog that looks as if it could bite through a railway line that is when the serious damage and death can happen. (I currently have a large bruise on my left leg caused by a dangerous dog hitting my leg, (hit not bit,) during a dog attack on another dog when the owner of the dog being attacked and me dragged it off the other dog.) 

20 Dog Breeds With The Strongest Bite Force (and how it's measured) (topdogtips.com)

Streetwalker

Suella Braverman pushes for ban of 'lethal danger' XL Bully dogs | UK News | Sky News

Never liked the pit bull staffy type dog that have become popular in recent years especially when attatched to a trainee  halfwit on the other end of the lead .
These XL Bully's are different gravery though . There are few about locally , all it seems in family homes with young kids . They say they are soft , great family pets ect which may be true until they are not 

American XL bulldogs face ban after Birmingham attack - YouTube

I think we should save people from their own stupidity and ban them .