Female surgeons sexually assaulted while operating

Started by papasmurf, September 12, 2023, 01:15:05 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on September 12, 2023, 01:32:35 PM
Though sexual assualt is a serious offence ,even more so when people should feel safe in the workplace I cant help think these 'surveys' are there to promote a certain agenda . A  quite shocking story is followed by the survey results of people who have been subject to sexual assualt .  That could be a kiss , a passing touch even a non physical assualt .
I must know a lot of women who will not put up with such behaviour and would and have take direct action at the time they were groped.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Though sexual assualt is a serious offence ,even more so when people should feel safe in the workplace I cant help think these 'surveys' are there to promote a certain agenda . A  quite shocking story is followed by the survey results of people who have been subject to sexual assualt .  That could be a kiss , a passing touch even a non physical assualt . 

papasmurf

The news item puzzles me I would have thought groping a woman with various dangerous surgical implements in her hands would be a very dangerous thing to do.

Female surgeons sexually assaulted while operating - BBC News

5 hours ago

Female surgeons sexually assaulted while operating

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe