« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 19, 2023, 06:58:12 PM
Only a complete arse points out spelling mistakes, 
Well don't do it to me then.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2023, 06:49:14 PM
Do you mean lose? (It does seem to be the same as lighting striking several time in the same place.)
Only a complete arse points out spelling mistakes, especially when they are auto corrections from an iPhone. And no, if you ever actually went anywhere you would know about CDG. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 19, 2023, 06:34:47 PM
Why would Air France deliberately lose the luggage of someone that flies over 100,000 miles a year with them. A ridiculous statement.
Do you mean lose? (It does seem to be the same as lighting striking several time in the same place.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2023, 05:46:18 PM
Perhaps it is deliberate.
Why would Air France deliberately lose the luggage of someone that flies over 100,000 miles a year with them. A ridiculous statement. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 15, 2023, 10:16:35 PM
Once again Air France has lost my bag!
Perhaps it is deliberate.

Nick

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 19, 2023, 04:02:47 PM
I'll bear it in mind but i've heard this about that airport from others which is why if i ever have to get my arse to that corner of life's shit pit i use le shuttle or the ferry
Shuttle not much use when heading to Shanghai for example lol

johnofgwent

Quote from: Nick on September 15, 2023, 10:16:35 PM
Once again Air France has lost my bag!! It seems virtually impossible to travel through Charles De Gaulle airport and have a bag when you land in the U.K.  It also takes 3 or 4 days to actually get it back, which is a bit crap when you are due to fly off somewhere else. Rant over.
I'll bear it in mind but i've heard this about that airport from others which is why if i ever have to get my arse to that corner of life's shit pit i use le shuttle or the ferry
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Nick

Once again Air France has lost my bag!! It seems virtually impossible to travel through Charles De Gaulle airport and have a bag when you land in the U.K.  It also takes 3 or 4 days to actually get it back, which is a bit crap when you are due to fly off somewhere else. Rant over.