What happens when you die ?

Started by Borchester, September 18, 2023, 09:07:33 PM

« previous - next »

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on September 19, 2023, 03:59:20 PM
I believe that when i die i rot.

At the age of 15 i had one of those 'out of the body' experiences when i clinically died in the ambulance after a bee sting to the neck.

i had this overwhelming feeling of sinking to the floor and lying face down where the ambulance axles were, then a jolt and then i saw three people looking at me on the trolley wearing scrubs and concerned looks

I have sorted out the order of service. The coffin coms in to 'life is a lemon and i want my money back' and goes out to 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'
You seem to be the best qualified to answer this JoG.
After all, you have died more times than Jack Bauer.
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 19, 2023, 08:03:31 AM
I am going come back and haunt people.
Do you mean going TO come back. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

johnofgwent

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2023, 09:07:33 PM
When I die I hope to go to heaven and join my mum and dad and friends and family who have gone before. And while I am there I will do a bit of gardening and general pottering and wait until my wife and children and friends show up.

And if it ain't like that then F@@@ it, I won't have missed much  :)

How about you guys ?
I believe that when i die i rot.

At the age of 15 i had one of those 'out of the body' experiences when i clinically died in the ambulance after a bee sting to the neck.

i had this overwhelming feeling of sinking to the floor and lying face down where the ambulance axles were, then a jolt and then i saw three people looking at me on the trolley wearing scrubs and concerned looks 

I have sorted out the order of service. The coffin coms in to 'life is a lemon and i want my money back' and goes out to 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

Borchester

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

papasmurf

I am going come back and haunt people.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on September 18, 2023, 09:07:33 PM
When I die I hope to go to heaven and join my mum and dad and friends and family who have gone before. And while I am there I will do a bit of gardening and general pottering and wait until my wife and children and friends show up.

How about you guys ?
It's going to be party time for the worms, that's it I think!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

How about you guys ?

Algerie Francais !