Labour to add VAT to private school fees within first year if elected

Started by SKY News, September 27, 2023, 07:00:13 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2023, 10:11:16 AM
Frankly given your total lack of knowledge of current affairs, I am not going help you with your problem when every PMQs is in Hansard.
Forum rules require you to provide a link. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Nick

papasmurf

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2023, 09:12:46 AM
Sunak has been lying about Starmer at every PMQs none of it has stuck because it is lies.
But as usual you don't give an example. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2023, 08:58:28 AM
You obviously don't understand how to do damage to someone, you don't bring it out until it will do the most damage, and leave no time for the public to forget. That's why you wait for the right time, and the Tories, if they have any sense will have something tucked away.
Sunak has been lying about Starmer at every PMQs none of it has stuck because it is lies.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on September 27, 2023, 08:30:08 AM
Given the now very long and increasing list of people the Tories have hacked off, I can't see the general election being close. If there was anything serious in Starmers closet it would have become public domain long ago.
You obviously don't understand how to do damage to someone, you don't bring it out until it will do the most damage, and leave no time for the public to forget. That's why you wait for the right time, and the Tories, if they have any sense will have something tucked away. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on September 27, 2023, 07:37:23 AM
I can see Labour upsetting enough people to make the GE close. And there's Starmers closet to be opened yet I think.
Given the now very long and increasing list of people the Tories have hacked off, I can't see the general election being close. If there was anything serious in Starmers closet it would have become public domain long ago.

Nick

Quote from: SKY News  on September 27, 2023, 07:00:13 AM

Labour will add VAT to private school fees within its first year of government if it wins the next general election.

Source: Labour to add VAT to private school fees within first year if elected
I can see Labour upsetting enough people to make the GE close. And there's Starmers closet to be opened yet I think. 

SKY News

Labour will add VAT to private school fees within its first year of government if it wins the next general election.

Source: Labour to add VAT to private school fees within first year if elected