Chancellor toughens rules on benefits as he announces Civil Service freeze

Started by SKY News, October 03, 2023, 10:12:32 AM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 12:24:51 PM
Borchester I do at least know the dire circumstances now over 17 million British citizens are in after 13 years of Tory callousness, cuts, and incompetence. I am not in total ignorance of it like you and Nick.
This is disgraceful:-

Baby milk 'crisis' amid surge in families struggling to feed infants | UK News | Sky News

Thursday 5 October 2023 13:16, UK

Formula milk is now regularly being rationed by baby banks as they try to cope with a surge in the numbers of families struggling to afford to feed their babies.

In May, Sky News revealed the desperate measures parents are taking to feed their babies due to the rising costs of formula milk in the shops.
We learnt that families are resorting to stealing formula, buying it on the black market, foraging on Facebook Marketplace, watering down milk or substituting condensed milk for formula.

If these families are that broke most do have the option  of feeding as god intended . Which would of course free up the supplies for those that can't .

Nick

ASMIN NOTICE

@@@Smurf responded with his usual out of touch comment so his post was not approved@@@

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Borchester

Borchester I do at least know the dire circumstances now over 17 million British citizens are in after 13 years of Tory callousness, cuts, and incompetence. I am not in total ignorance of it like you and Nick.

Baby milk 'crisis' amid surge in families struggling to feed infants | UK News | Sky News

Formula milk is now regularly being rationed by baby banks as they try to cope with a surge in the numbers of families struggling to afford to feed their babies.

In May, Sky News revealed the desperate measures parents are taking to feed their babies due to the rising costs of formula milk in the shops.
We learnt that families are resorting to stealing formula, buying it on the black market, foraging on Facebook Marketplace, watering down milk or substituting condensed milk for formula.

Dunno Pappy.

I am a parent and you ain't, so l can assure you that you are talking bollocks.

No parent cuts their child's food. At the least they stop eating themselves and see that their children are feed first. Been there, done it and I imagine that there are a few posters here who have done the same thing.

It might be that there are some pathetic degenerates who don't understand these matters, but to them we should extend a sympathetic hand and a tin of Cow and Gate baby food to be rammed up their fundaments for the entertainment of hard pressed parents everywhere.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 03:35:30 PM
Nick, that is official data call the government liars not me. (Please.)
I suggest you post a link to show 17 million people are not scroungers and are genuinely suffering. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2023, 02:58:34 PM
You do not know the circumstances of 17 million people, that is yet another lie. Do you know what the truth is, it seems not. 
Nick, that is official data call the government liars not me. (Please.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

You do not know the circumstances of 17 million people, that is yet another lie. Do you know what the truth is, it seems not.  

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 08, 2023, 12:11:27 PM
Quite.

We are but the least brute beasts, unable to rise above the primeval slime. Pappy however, has grasped the nugget of pure truth

In May, Sky News revealed the desperate measures parents are taking to feed their babies due to the rising costs of formula milk in the shops.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 10:15:25 AM
But you ARE out touch, proven by your generalised comments about renters and benefit claimants. The 13 years of lies and propaganda from the government and the right wing press has brainwashed you.  The reality is very different to your perception.

Quite.

We are but the least brute beasts, unable to rise above the primeval slime. Pappy however, has grasped the nugget of pure truth
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 10:15:25 AM
But you ARE out touch, proven by your generalised comments about renters and benefit claimants. The 13 years of lies and propaganda from the government and the right wing press has brainwashed you.  The reality is very different to your perception.
It was Pat you were talking about, you don't even know who you're replying to. 🙄 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 08, 2023, 09:46:19 AM
You're just a boring git, all you can say is that people are out of touch. No wonder you never get anyone who likes your posts: same old crap all the time.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 09:40:41 AM
Nick now wonder you are a tory, you don't care, which is a prerequisite.
You're just a boring git, all you can say is that people are out of touch. No wonder you never get anyone who likes your posts: same old crap all the time. 

papasmurf

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 08, 2023, 09:01:02 AM
Your use of the word scroungers after 13 years of Tory austerity and hostile environment to all welfare claimants shows how out of touch you are.
I hate scroungers and layabouts but I find more of them amongst the employed.

papasmurf

Quote from: patman post on October 07, 2023, 09:05:47 PM
WTF, same difference.

The envy-ridden supporters of  benefit scroungers and the wealthy want others to pay for them. Why should they object to getting something handed down that they've not had to work for...?
Your use of the word scroungers after 13 years of Tory austerity and hostile environment to all welfare claimants shows how out of touch you are.
I hate scroungers and layabouts but I find more of them amongst the employed.

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf on October 07, 2023, 01:27:11 PM
More lies about me from you. I paid off the last few thousand of my mortgage with inherited money I did NOT but it with inherited money. I would NEVER vote Tory they are a disgusting political party as their latest conference proved. They are morphing from the nasty party into the Nazi party.
If anyone called me a tory to my face they would get seriously injured. I despise Tories.
WTF, same difference. 

The envy-ridden supporters of  benefit scroungers and the wealthy want others to pay for them. Why should they object to getting something handed down that they've not had to work for...?
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...