Laurence Fox arrested.

Started by papasmurf, October 04, 2023, 01:44:31 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Borchester on October 04, 2023, 08:23:16 PM
Stockwell ?

I don't like Fox, but I always have the  image of him gliding around Knightsbridge or the more raffish parts of Chelsea, but Stockwell ?

"Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world.

But for Wales ?"

A Man For All Seasons 1966

:)
Do you mind ? My Family (mothers side) have generations of Stockwellolians  , its a well to do oasis surrounded by council estates  , they have a tube station ,pubs and public wash rooms , what more could a person want , some of the houses even have inside bogs !

Whats this thread about ?  Oh yer another gob on a stick that thinks what he has got to say is interesting , someone should tell him its not .

Scott777

It's probably just a coincidence that Fox is under attack, just as is Brand, at the same time, along with Calvin Robinson.  All have been critics of vaccines. 

First, Fox was sacked from GB News.  That's surely nothing to do with Bill Gates, who is a big fan of vaccines, and happens to be a funder of Legatum, whose members happen to be shareholders of GB News owner, All Perspectives Ltd.  I'm sure that financial interest would never influence what GB News does, though.  Surely not.

Now the cops come for him.  But I'm sure the cops would never be influenced by political interests.  They never attacked anti-mandate protests, or anything.  And they never support BLM by taking the knee, or anything like that.  🤣
Those princes who have done great things have held good faith of little account, and have known how to craftily circumvent the intellect of men.  Niccolò Machiavelli.

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 04, 2023, 01:44:31 PM
Breaking news Laurence Fox arrested :-

Laurence Fox arrested after video showing police in his home shared on social media | Breaking News News | Sky News

Wednesday 4 October 2023 13:29, UK

Actor turned political activist Laurence Fox has been arrested on suspicion of conspiring to commit criminal damage to ULEZ cameras.
Fox, who is the leader of the Reclaim Party, said in a social media video shared earlier today that his home was being searched by police officers.
Just before 10.45am, the party posted on X, formerly Twitter, saying: "Live now @LozzaFox is having his house searched by the police."
The post was accompanied by a video of Fox, sitting on his sofa addressing the camera, seemingly with police officers around him.
In the short clip, he says: "Look how many coppers there are around my house."
In another video of Fox at his house, also shared to X, he criticises moves to what he called a "surveillance state".
In a statement, a police spokesperson said: "On Wednesday 4 October officers arrested a 45-year-old man on suspicion of conspiring to commit criminal damage to ULEZ cameras and encouraging or assisting offences to be committed.
"He was arrested in Stockwell and has been taken to a South London police station where he remains in custody."

Stockwell ?

I don't like Fox, but I always have the  image of him gliding around Knightsbridge or the more raffish parts of Chelsea, but Stockwell ?

"Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world.

But for Wales ?"

A Man For All Seasons 1966

:)
Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Breaking news Laurence Fox arrested :-

Laurence Fox arrested after video showing police in his home shared on social media | Breaking News News | Sky News

Wednesday 4 October 2023 13:29, UK

Actor turned political activist Laurence Fox has been arrested on suspicion of conspiring to commit criminal damage to ULEZ cameras.
Fox, who is the leader of the Reclaim Party, said in a social media video shared earlier today that his home was being searched by police officers.
Just before 10.45am, the party posted on X, formerly Twitter, saying: "Live now @LozzaFox is having his house searched by the police."
The post was accompanied by a video of Fox, sitting on his sofa addressing the camera, seemingly with police officers around him.
In the short clip, he says: "Look how many coppers there are around my house."
In another video of Fox at his house, also shared to X, he criticises moves to what he called a "surveillance state".
In a statement, a police spokesperson said: "On Wednesday 4 October officers arrested a 45-year-old man on suspicion of conspiring to commit criminal damage to ULEZ cameras and encouraging or assisting offences to be committed.
"He was arrested in Stockwell and has been taken to a South London police station where he remains in custody."

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe