The Green Party is feeling confident - but winning Westminster seats will be an uphill struggle

Started by SKY News, October 07, 2023, 07:05:13 PM

« previous - next »

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: johnofgwent on October 08, 2023, 11:29:56 AM
The only green party person i know is that offensive little bastard Magid Magid whose parents were so bereft of ideas they gave him the same name twice.

Famous for nothing except being an offensive little shit, turning up to remembrance day parades wearing a fucking white poppy dishonouring the millions who died to let his parents live long enough to create him because the one thing we know is if the result had gone the other way they wouldn't have, the prick fucked off to enjoy life as an MEP until we thankfully gave him a P45 along with the others
Is this him?

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

johnofgwent

The only green party person i know is that offensive little bastard Magid Magid whose parents were so bereft of ideas they gave him the same name twice.

Famous for nothing except being an offensive little shit, turning up to remembrance day parades wearing a fucking white poppy dishonouring the millions who died to let his parents live long enough to create him because the one thing we know is if the result had gone the other way they wouldn't have, the prick fucked off to enjoy life as an MEP until we thankfully gave him a P45 along with the others
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: SKY News  on October 07, 2023, 07:05:13 PM
The Green Party is feeling confident - but winning Westminster seats will be an uphill struggle

With the sun shining on the Brighton seafront, the Green Party - meeting for its conference here - is in a bullish mood.

Source: The Green Party is feeling confident - but winning Westminster seats will be an uphill struggle
Having seen the Brighton Green MP in action over the rationalisation of the Post Office network in her area, I formed the opinion she hadn't a clue how to read or understand simple text. If other Green candidates are similar, my forecast is the Greens will end up with no MP's unless they're shoe-horned in by allied parties with a bit more presence...

PS — the PO operated local post office opened five and one half days a week. When it moved into WHSmith it was open seven days a week...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

SKY News

With the sun shining on the Brighton seafront, the Green Party - meeting for its conference here - is in a bullish mood.

Source: The Green Party is feeling confident - but winning Westminster seats will be an uphill struggle