Happy Valentine's Day!

Started by T00ts, February 14, 2020, 06:01:23 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Well, the thought was there but what with her not being allowed sweets or alcohol, she ended up with a bunch of flowers from Sainsbury's.

:D  :D
Algerie Francais !

cromwell

What street walker said,we are working our way through a bottle of bubbly and will probably hit the sack early...........and sleep :lol:
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

T00ts

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=16495 time=1581707207 user_id=49
No cards or gifts here, as a sad single I do have a moment of poor me on St Valentines Day....then I think bugger it, I can do as I please :)

I'm alone too but I don't let that faze me. One daughter will have a takeaway and a  film while she feeds the baby and the other one will probably forget.  My husband never forgot but it was fun!

There is something very decadent about pleasing oneself at all times!   :dncg:

Bright Young Thing

No cards or gifts here, as a sad single I do have a moment of poor me on St Valentines Day....then I think bugger it, I can do as I please :)
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

Streetwalker

We exchange cards  and that's about it .  I think its more of a courting couples thing more than for us oldies  with 40 years on the clock but we might have an early night if she can get enough wine down me .  ;)

T00ts

So confession time - as one of the Venus people I am asking did you remember? Did you do something nice for your other half? Do you bother at all or just let the day go by unnoticed?

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/10/16/19/18/balloon-991680_960_720.jpg">