Gaza

Started by morayloon, October 15, 2023, 05:10:15 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on October 15, 2023, 10:40:55 PM
Israel need to totally annihilate Hamas this time. They've had enough chances. One too many, in fact.
I agree , so why are they not bombing their villas in Qatar ?

morayloon

Quote from: Barry on October 15, 2023, 10:40:55 PM
Israel need to totally annihilate Hamas this time. They've had enough chances. One too many, in fact.

What the Israelis are doing is inhumane. They are murdering and maiming thousands of Palestinians with their indiscriminate bombing. Whatever moral high ground they may have had, following the Hamas incursion, has disappeared. 

Barry

Quote from: morayloon on October 15, 2023, 05:10:15 PM
Since no one wants to start a thread about what is happening in Gaza, I will.
Hamas committed atrocities on 7th October, but the retaliation actions of the Israelis is beyond belief. Thousands of innocents have been killed or maimed.
What is your take on the situation.
† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

Hamas committed atrocities on 7th October, but the retaliation actions of the Israelis is beyond belief. Thousands of innocents have been killed or maimed.
Don't think anyone has started one because there is not a lot to say . Nobodies been able to make peace or sense in that region for 2 thousand years so I don't expect them to anytime soon .Its a continual tit for tat ,you hurt me I'll hurt you harder .

johnofgwent

I think we should never have given the jews a foothold in Palestine in the first place, i have watched them kick off time and time again and hopefully Iran will end it for us pretty soon
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

morayloon