Main Menu

Nigel was right

Started by Streetwalker, October 19, 2023, 06:58:15 PM

« previous - next »

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on November 08, 2023, 02:25:07 PM
Hard words Pat. I merely suggested that you are a professional victim who wants this country run by another.

You have mentioned that you are actively seeking another country where you can escaped the endemic racism of the UK and where you will be free to drive your motor over cyclists.

How is that going?
It seems you believe that l am an avid Morning Star reader. But your cognition cells appear to have partially kicked in — yes, we have bought a property near to relatives in the 78 arrondissement. But as racism is endemic to greater or lesser extents throughout Europe, I would only escape the "endemic racism of the UK".

Seven cyclists have been killed in London so far this year — nothing to do with me or my views on those that ignore road signs, traffic signals and the Highway code.

France has its code de la route and has stricter rules for cyclists with on-the-spot fines for some infringements...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on November 08, 2023, 01:59:09 PM
Can we be certain you don't smoke or ingest certain substances while you're in that allotment shed? Maybe you grow or brew the stuff yourself as I can't think what else causes your hallucinations about what others post...

Hard words Pat. I merely suggested that you are a professional victim who wants this country run by another.

You have mentioned that you are actively seeking another country where you can escaped the endemic racism of the UK and where you will be free to drive your motor over cyclists.

How is that going?

Algerie Francais !

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on October 23, 2023, 10:05:40 PM
Pat's idea of enhancing the defences of the UK is to disarm the troops and then to reissue them with white flags. That said, I do like the idea of getting Johnny Foreigner to fight our wars for us
Can we be certain you don't smoke or ingest certain substances while you're in that allotment shed? Maybe you grow or brew the stuff yourself as I can't think what else causes your hallucinations about what others post...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 23, 2023, 02:47:45 PM
Europes and the Wests major players are all in NATO , we don't and never have needed to be under the direction of EU Defence ministers . It may start off as mutual security but like all things EU will eventually be centralised in Brussels with security being their call of where and when . And how long before the best form of defence is attack?
Nato's political and administrative HQ is located in Brussels...

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 23, 2023, 02:47:45 PM
Europes and the Wests major players are all in NATO , we don't and never have needed to be under the direction of EU Defence ministers . It may start off as mutual security but like all things EU will eventually be centralised in Brussels with security being their call of where and when . And how long before the best form of defence is attack?

Pat's idea of enhancing the defences of the UK is to disarm the troops and then to reissue them with white flags. That said, I do like the idea of getting Johnny Foreigner to fight our wars for us

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on October 23, 2023, 01:00:08 PM
Seems to me that the UK's security would be enhanced were it to be part of such activities — it's by no means certain that the US will continue as a major Nato funder, or come to the UK's aid if asked.

Using the idea of increased cooperation by member nations on mutual security as a negative for being part of the EU, always seemed one of the more bizarre arguments...
Europes and the Wests major players are all in NATO , we don't and never have needed to be under the direction of EU Defence ministers . It may start off as mutual security but like all things EU will eventually be centralised in Brussels with security being their call of where and when . And how long before the best form of defence is attack?

patman post

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 19, 2023, 06:58:15 PM
https://www.politico.eu/article/european-union-army-war-training-france-spain-nato/

So it wasn't 'Fantasy land '  after all
Seems to me that the UK's security would be enhanced were it to be part of such activities — it's by no means certain that the US will continue as a major Nato funder, or come to the UK's aid if asked. 

Using the idea of increased cooperation by member nations on mutual security as a negative for being part of the EU, always seemed one of the more bizarre arguments...

Nick

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 19, 2023, 09:00:27 PM
https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-governments-fume-at-queen-ursula-von-der-leyen/

Talking about Ursula that's another thing he warned about . Power being taken without consent
She is German, historically they don't play well with other children. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Streetwalker

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-governments-fume-at-queen-ursula-von-der-leyen/

Talking about Ursula that's another thing he warned about . Power being taken without consent 

Borchester

Quote from: Streetwalker on October 19, 2023, 06:58:15 PM
https://www.politico.eu/article/european-union-army-war-training-france-spain-nato/

So it wasn't 'Fantasy land '  after all
And as usual, the EU has made a fatal mistake.

In three days it will be the 218th anniversary of the Battle of Trafalgar. So all we need do is form our fleet into two columns (I assume that the Royal Navy does have two ships to do this). break the Franco Spanish line and exile the Empress Ursula to some suitable shopping mall

Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker