Sunak out

Started by Streetwalker, October 20, 2023, 04:45:46 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 03, 2023, 09:07:28 PM
Starmer has shot his campaign in the bollocks , taking his poppy off to meet mussas says all we need to know .
So Sunak is a fraud , Starmer is a coward ,  who would you suggest?
British politics is to use an Americanism FUBARed. I can't seen any of the current crop of frankly useless politicians getting Britain out of the mire.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 03, 2023, 02:24:49 PM
No they aren't, the Covid data is just not being reported, you have to search for it. As for Brexit it is not even close to being done and dusted. (That is now a major problem.)
Starmer has shot his campaign in the bollocks , taking his poppy off to meet mussas says all we need to know .
So Sunak is a fraud , Starmer is a coward ,  who would you suggest?

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on November 03, 2023, 02:24:49 PM
No they aren't, the Covid data is just not being reported, you have to search for it. As for Brexit it is not even close to being done and dusted. (That is now a major problem.)

Pappy, you are a remainer and thus not entitled to comment on Brexit or, indeed, on anything about this great nation you so clearly despise and have done your best to betray.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on November 03, 2023, 12:55:18 PM

I am not so sure.

I doubt that he is overly interested in politics because there aren't any big causes to get his teeth into any more. Covid and Brexit are done and dusted and fighting to knock a penny off the income tax lacks appeal. Reform's policies don't extend much beyond restricting the franchise to white, male freeholders  and sinking immigrants in mid channel so as to stop them competing with UK subies who already earn so much that they need two Bosnian refugees to carry their money home.

Still, it is nice to have Boris sitting on the side lines and stirring things up. :)
There is maybe a badge of honour up for grabs here, PM for 2 different parties? That would be novel!!
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 03, 2023, 12:55:18 PM
 Covid and Brexit are done and dusted 

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on November 03, 2023, 11:50:05 AM
Nobody cares about Covid anymore, it's done. Who says Boris will be running for the Tories?
My bet is he will be installed as the next Leader of Reform and they will get many seats in Parliament, taking them off Red and Blue. Labour are a danger as nobody knows what they stand for on Europe and the Tories have done half a job on Brexit.

I am not so sure.

I doubt that he is overly interested in politics because there aren't any big causes to get his teeth into any more. Covid and Brexit are done and dusted and fighting to knock a penny off the income tax lacks appeal. Reform's policies don't extend much beyond restricting the franchise to white, male freeholders  and sinking immigrants in mid channel so as to stop them competing with UK subies who already earn so much that they need two Bosnian refugees to carry their money home.

Still, it is nice to have Boris sitting on the side lines and stirring things up. :)
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 03, 2023, 11:17:24 AM
A few rabid tories might, but the revelations coming out in the Covid 19  enquiry about Boris are frankly shocking.
Nobody cares about Covid anymore, it's done. Who says Boris will be running for the Tories?
My bet is he will be installed as the next Leader of Reform and they will get many seats in Parliament, taking them off Red and Blue. Labour are a danger as nobody knows what they stand for on Europe and the Tories have done half a job on Brexit. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 03, 2023, 11:11:15 AM
I think the country would vote Boris back in a heartbeat.
A few rabid tories might, but the revelations coming out in the Covid 19  enquiry about Boris are frankly shocking.

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 03, 2023, 10:22:25 AM
Hmmm. No.

Boris is too busy. He's lying on the floor with his belly propping up one end of GB News, with Nigel at the other end.

Liz Truss would get more votes than Boris. Most people know that she was unfairly treated by the backstabber, Rishi, who didn't go to the Tory conference in 2022 because he was too busy plotting his nest "knifing".
I think the country would vote Boris back in a heartbeat. 
As for Nige, I hear he is going to be busy in the Jungle for a while. 

Barry

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on November 03, 2023, 05:37:48 AM
What we need is for Boris to get back into No10.

Imagine how the Remaniacs would howl.  Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag Union Flag
Hmmm. No.

Boris is too busy. He's lying on the floor with his belly propping up one end of GB News, with Nigel at the other end.

Liz Truss would get more votes than Boris. Most people know that she was unfairly treated by the backstabber, Rishi, who didn't go to the Tory conference in 2022 because he was too busy plotting his nest "knifing".
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 03, 2023, 09:21:40 AM
Can you point to a World leader that was ?
Did any of the others go and hide during the emergency as Boris did according to evidence given to the investigation?

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on November 03, 2023, 08:07:52 AM
Have you been following the Covid 19 enquiry? Boris just was not and is not up to the job.
Can you point to a World leader that was ?

papasmurf

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on November 03, 2023, 05:37:48 AM

Have you been following the Covid 19 enquiry? Boris just was not and is not up to the job.

HallowedBrexit

Imagine how the Remaniacs would howl. Union FlagUnion FlagUnion FlagUnion Flag

Streetwalker

Will the tories act now or have they conceded defeat ?