Swedish vs UK nightclubs

Started by Baron von Lotsov, February 15, 2020, 01:05:21 AM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=16725 time=1581867851 user_id=74

So the mystery remains. Why do the Brits look like they have bought their clothes from charity shops and have not got the brain to eat healthily?

Ten years of austerity, meaning a lot of people buy clothes from charity shops and the cheapest food is processed rubbish.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Baron von Lotsov

Quote from: Barry post_id=16697 time=1581854191 user_id=51
This should get an award as the weirdest thread, I wouldn't be seen dead in either of those night clubs. The Swedish one seemed to lack men for some odd reason.  :-?

Ah yes I did notice that, but you know someone has to do the job of pointing the camera and if you are a bloke doing that it might be hard to concentrate on getting a balanced view. You know how the girlies always like their photos taken. Well they did when I knew them because they had spent a fair bit of effort to look presentable. You can just about see some blokes in the corner of the lens and they look slim and healthy as well.

So the mystery remains. Why do the Brits look like they have bought their clothes from charity shops and have not got the brain to eat healthily? Also the music (?) in the second half. that's not fake you know. We had a band turn up in our town from North Wales which sounded just the same. It's popular at the moment.( https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clusterfuck">https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... lusterfuck">https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clusterfuck )
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: "patman post" post_id=16722 time=1581867005 user_id=70
Swinger...?

A swinger is a person who is lively and fashionable. (Not the current usage meaning wife swapper.)

patman post

On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

papasmurf

Quote from: "Bright Young Thing" post_id=16701 time=1581856920 user_id=49
He probably won't see this anyway.....he'll be too busy packing his medallion and Old Spice in his hand luggage and rushing to get the earliest flight to Sweden he can  :lol:  :lol:

The oldest swinger in town?

Bright Young Thing

Anyway Baron, have you not twigged yet that the video was purposely made to show exactly what you've taken from it?? Of course they're going to show the best v the worst...surely not even you and your misogynistic alter ego can actually believe that ALL Swedish women look that good, and ALL British women look like they've had a hard paper round and been dragged through the hedge backwards.

Says far more about you than it does about the burds to be honest  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

patman post

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=16688 time=1581852417 user_id=89
No, I just puzzled as to how he has managed to stay alive for so long if he expresses what he states on here about women out in public.

Perhaps he employs similar avoidance techniques to those you use in avoiding Tory Hit Squads...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Bright Young Thing

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=16688 time=1581852417 user_id=89
No, I just puzzled as to how he has managed to stay alive for so long if he expresses what he states on here about women out in public.

He probably won't see this anyway.....he'll be too busy packing his medallion and Old Spice in his hand luggage and rushing to get the earliest flight to Sweden he can  :lol:  :lol:
<t>True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...</t>

Barry

This should get an award as the weirdest thread, I wouldn't be seen dead in either of those night clubs. The Swedish one seemed to lack men for some odd reason.  :-?
† The end is nigh †

papasmurf

Quote from: Thomas post_id=16672 time=1581849069 user_id=58
oppps you getting all violent again pappy?

Thomas

Quote from: papasmurf post_id=16670 time=1581848967 user_id=89
Over your head if they heard your comments.

oppps you getting all violent again pappy?

:roll:

Is this where you threaten to shoot the good baron for being a tory? :roll:
An Fhirinn an aghaidh an t-Saoghail!

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=16658 time=1581837357 user_id=74
 Some of the ones around here look like they would crack paving stones.

Over your head if they heard your comments.

Baron von Lotsov

They were actually cheaper than pubs when I was in Manchester in the 80s and early 90s. Then I tried London and the difference was incredible. I mean total rip-off drinks and crap drinks as well.

Anyhow, whose really too bothered about the price of drinks if the place is good. My issue is with the people. The ladies are all totally overweight. I thought it was just a local problem, but considering the amount of diet food in the shops the mind boggles. They don't look healthy at all. It was never this bad in the past. You'd get the odd fat lady, but now what is a young man to do? Some of the ones around here look like they would crack paving stones.
<t>Hong Kingdom: addicted to democrazy opium from Brit</t>

Streetwalker

Nightclubs for me were just places to have an expensive  late drink .  With the advent of the 24 hour pub opening nightclubs outlived their usefulness .

papasmurf

Quote from: "Baron von Lotsov" post_id=16532 time=1581728721 user_id=74

I've never been to Newcastle though,

Interesting place, they wear few clothes when "out on the town," no matter how harsh the weather.