And now for some good news.

Started by Nick, October 27, 2023, 05:43:33 PM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: papasmurf on October 31, 2023, 02:00:47 PM
Nick it is you trying to distract with non relevant links. Whether you like or not and prefer not to believe it food prices are about to rocket in Britain with Brexit a big factor.

Bit of a technicality when, according to you, all the supermarkets in Cornwall are empty and the population has died of want
Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 31, 2023, 02:00:47 PM
Nick it is you trying to distract with non relevant links. Whether you like or not and prefer not to believe it food prices are about to rocket in Britain with Brexit a big factor.
I haven't posted any links except the OP, stop the school yard posts or you'll being going on holiday again. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 31, 2023, 01:53:47 PM
Not been introduced yet, usual bollox designed to distract.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 31, 2023, 12:18:00 PM
Brexit is a major factor in high food prices. (What has 2001 got to do with anything.)

New Brexit Checks Risk Meat And Cheese Prices Soaring Even Higher (politicshome.com)
Not been introduced yet, usual bollox designed to distract. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 31, 2023, 11:29:55 AM
We've had Covid and Putin since then, don't be an arse.
Food prices dropped between Jan 2001 until July 2001.
Brexit is a major factor in high food prices. (What has 2001 got to do with anything.)

New Brexit Checks Risk Meat And Cheese Prices Soaring Even Higher (politicshome.com)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 31, 2023, 11:06:53 AM
Nick, Jacob Rees Moggs nose should be 10 feet long.  He  tells so many porkies it is impossible to list them all. (Still waiting for the post Brexit cheap food.)
We've had Covid and Putin since then, don't be an arse.
Food prices dropped between Jan 2001 until July 2001. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 31, 2023, 12:14:13 AM
You were asked to provide evidence of a lie, once again you spectacularly failed as you always do. What you say is literally a waste of time.
Nick, Jacob Rees Moggs nose should be 10 feet long.  He  tells so many porkies it is impossible to list them all. (Still waiting for the post Brexit cheap food.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 30, 2023, 08:18:52 PM
Frankly if you think GBnews is the truth you really do have a problem.
You were asked to provide evidence of a lie, once again you spectacularly failed as you always do. What you say is literally a waste of time. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on October 30, 2023, 07:13:27 PM
The left have no desire for the truth, they just want to be fed a constant stream of BBC biased BS
Frankly if you think GBnews is the truth you really do have a problem.

Nick

Quote from: Borchester on October 30, 2023, 05:25:04 PM
It is interesting the number of folk that don't watch GB News but who are obsessed with whatever Farage and Johnson are up too
The left have no desire for the truth, they just want to be fed a constant stream of BBC biased BS

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on October 30, 2023, 12:28:44 PM
Every time Jacob Rees Mogg opens his gob.
The forum has had balanced and decent debate whilst you were away, your one liners are no longer currency here, debate properly of jog on. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on October 30, 2023, 05:25:04 PM
It is interesting the number of folk that don't watch GB News but who are obsessed with whatever Farage and Johnson are up too
But I do watch GBNews.

Borchester

Quote from: HDQQ on October 30, 2023, 03:01:48 PM
It's easy to be interesting if you make it up as you go along. I wonder how Johnson will get along with Farage. I don't need an answer to that as I never watch GB news and the only time I'd choose to watch the treacherous pair is if they get in a fist fight.

Algerie Francais !

papasmurf

Quote from: HDQQ on October 30, 2023, 03:01:48 PMthe only time I'd choose to watch the treacherous pair is if they get in a fist fight.
I suspect a fist fight is possible.

HDQQ

Quote from: Borchester on October 28, 2023, 01:53:13 PM
Good stuff. I dare say that the usual suspects will be chewing holes in the carpet, but the thing about Boris is that he is interesting.
It's easy to be interesting if you make it up as you go along. I wonder how Johnson will get along with Farage. I don't need an answer to that as I never watch GB news and the only time I'd choose to watch the treacherous pair is if they get in a fist fight.
Formerly known as Hyperduck Quack Quack.
I might not be an expert but I do know enough to correct you when you're wrong!