Planned protest on Armistice Day would be disrespectful, says Sunak

Started by Borchester, November 04, 2023, 09:36:08 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2023, 02:44:23 PM
I am NOT lying Nick. If I sue you for lying about me I have documentary evidence to prove I am not. (Just desist.)
Read your PM and decide.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 05, 2023, 02:41:33 PM
I'll stop calling you a liar when you stop lying, It's a very simple concept.
You have three choices, either stop lying, stop posting or sue me.
Choose one of them cause I am now sick of your BS, what is it to be?
I am NOT lying Nick. If I sue you for lying about me I have documentary evidence to prove I am not. (Just desist.)
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 05, 2023, 02:36:14 PM
Nick I am NOT a liar, you have been warned. Stop harassing me.
I'll stop calling you a liar when you stop lying, It's a very simple concept.
You have three choices, either stop lying, stop posting or sue me.
Choose one of them cause I am now sick of your BS, what is it to be?

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 05, 2023, 01:58:04 PM
Amazing how you just ignore the post that shows you for what you are: a liar with an IQ of 142 that was issued a US visa to travel to Canada just in case you were diverted. I'm done with you.
Nick I am NOT a liar, you have been warned. Stop harassing me.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2023, 07:18:38 PM
It is the young ex-service "suggesting," they are going to protect war memorials who could do some damage to the protestors.
Amazing how you just ignore the post that shows you for what you are: a liar with an IQ of 142 that was issued a US visa to travel to Canada just in case you were diverted. I'm done with you. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on November 04, 2023, 05:46:02 PM
Well I hope they do cause disruption , the sight of elderly ex servicemen giving them a kicking along Whitehall will be worth it Union Flag
It is the young ex-service "suggesting," they are going to protect war memorials who could do some damage to the protestors.

Streetwalker

Well I hope they do cause disruption , the sight of elderly ex servicemen giving them a kicking along Whitehall will be worth it Union Flag

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2023, 12:52:48 PM
You can't leave it alone can you?  I don't proof read or check contributions to forums, only a really sad person does that. Plus I only attack people who abuse, ridicule and lie about me. (Which you do continuously. Your martial arts skills would not protect you.)
Also you appear not to respect anyone, I am surprised your employees put up with you.
I did my very first post on the Steve's forum, I had no clue who you were and you attacked me, so that's another lie.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 04, 2023, 12:37:02 PM
People with high IQ's, for example Stephen Fry, don't do typo's, they proof read everything they write and double check it. Yours were not typo's it was just lazy, Stephen Fry doesn't do lazy. As for my survival, I am 6'3, 19 stone and ex multiple Royal Air Force Karate champion. I am CEO of a successful automation business and people tend to do as I ask, I am respectful to them.
You on the other hand couldn't lie straight in bed and are rude. My very first post on Steve's original forum was attacked by someone call Lankou, it kind of set the tone.

I have an IQ of 127, but if I was a clever as you I'd have to tell some one 🥱
You can't leave it alone can you?  I don't proof read or check contributions to forums, only a really sad person does that. Plus I only attack people who abuse, ridicule and lie about me. (Which you do continuously. Your martial arts skills would not protect you.)
Also you appear not to respect anyone, I am surprised your employees put up with you.

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2023, 12:05:35 PM
Nick I suppose you are like the Pope, infallible and never make a typo. (Mate you really are nasty, you can't reply to me without making personal insults. (How you have survived out in the real world if you act the same way is frankly a mystery.)
People with high IQ's, for example Stephen Fry, don't do typo's, they proof read everything they write and double check it. Yours were not typo's it was just lazy, Stephen Fry doesn't do lazy. As for my survival, I am 6'3, 19 stone and ex multiple Royal Air Force Karate champion. I am CEO of a successful automation business and people tend to do as I ask, I am respectful to them. 
You on the other hand couldn't lie straight in bed and are rude. My very first post on Steve's original forum was attacked by someone call Lankou, it kind of set the tone. 

I have an IQ of 127, but if I was a clever as you I'd have to tell some one 🥱 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 04, 2023, 11:49:03 AM
Another reason you haven't got an IQ of 142, you can't form a sentence.

India is a peace loving and pacifistic country, what has Gandhi got to do with what I said? You need to get out more.
Nick I suppose you are like the Pope, infallible and never make a typo. (Mate you really are nasty, you can't reply to me without making personal insults. (How you have survived out in the real world if you act the same way is frankly a mystery.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2023, 11:20:46 AM
The only think the tories have (nearly) achieved to the ban protesting altogether and suppress dissent with dirty tricks.
Another reason you haven't got an IQ of 142, you can't form a sentence.

India is a peace loving and pacifistic country, what has Gandhi got to do with what I said? You need to get out more. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on November 04, 2023, 10:11:41 AM
That is not protesting, it is a hate crime. You go and demonstrate on the streets of Saudi Arabia or Iran and see what you get. If you ever decide to venture further than western civilisation you'll see what a soft touch we are.
I see you even hate speak the Tories because they nearly did something. You really are a piece of work.
Nick I have never been on a street demonstration and don't every intend to. Basically because I think they are useless and achieve nothing. The only think the tories have (nearly) achieved to the ban protesting altogether and suppress dissent with dirty tricks.
"What Do You Think of Western Civilization?" "I Think It Would Be a Good Idea"

Mohandas Gandhi

Cabinet Office handling of FoI requests inquiry launched - Committees - UK Parliament

Ministry-of-Truth-Big-Brother-Watch-290123.pdf (bigbrotherwatch.org.uk)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on November 04, 2023, 09:54:35 AM
It is a dilemma. Millions died, or were mentally/physically injured, protected the right to protest. (Which the Tory government has come close to banning.)  The protesters should remember that and not protest on the day. I do however expect problems.
That is not protesting, it is a hate crime. You go and demonstrate on the streets of Saudi Arabia or Iran and see what you get. If you ever decide to venture further than western civilisation you'll see what a soft touch we are. 
I see you even hate speak the Tories because they nearly did something. You really are a piece of work. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Borchester on November 04, 2023, 09:36:08 AM
As well as being exceedingly dumb.

Come the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month the nation will bow its head in respectful silence. Except for the pro Palestinian rent a mobs which will find war memorials to piss on, which is their preferred way of winning hearts and minds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67305535
It is a dilemma. Millions died, or were mentally/physically injured, protected the right to protest. (Which the Tory government has come close to banning.)  The protesters should remember that and not protest on the day. I do however expect problems.