So Call me Dave is back...

Started by HallowedBrexit, November 13, 2023, 10:43:09 AM

« previous - next »

Borchester

Quote from: Nick on November 14, 2023, 11:52:54 AM
It's akin to every American being Irish, the have no clue why but they are.

One of his great great..... grands was William IV's mistress, but the family does not appear to have done anything interesting since.

Algerie Francais !

Nick

Quote from: Barry on November 14, 2023, 10:49:05 AM
Having a great great grandfather as a Jew does not make Cameron a Jew. If he had a Jewish mother he would be considered a Jew.
He does not have a Jewish mother. David Cameron is not a Jew.

So your argument, based on your obsession with Jews, is moot.
It's akin to every American being Irish, the have no clue why but they are. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Barry

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 13, 2023, 01:49:44 PM
Well it is, after all, so VERY important that we have a non sephardic jew at tbe top of our foreign office at this pro zionist time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10692563/David-Cameron-tells-Israelis-about-his-Jewish-ancestors.html
Having a great great grandfather as a Jew does not make Cameron a Jew. If he had a Jewish mother he would be considered a Jew.
He does not have a Jewish mother. David Cameron is not a Jew.

So your argument, based on your obsession with Jews, is moot.
† The end is nigh †

patman post

Quote from: Borchester on November 13, 2023, 04:34:20 PM
Exactly Pat.

British minister should represent Britain, not Brussels, which is your job.
Why would I want to represent Brussels? I worked there for a year and enjoyed the international social life, but as a capital city it's greatest features are food and the ability to easily travel anywhere.

If I had to represent anywhere, and could choose, my three favourite European capitals are Amsterdam, Paris, and London — each for very different reasons — and, as now, I'd do the job I was paid to do...
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

Borchester

Quote from: patman post on November 13, 2023, 02:07:16 PM
I reckon it's very important that government ministers act like barristers and do their jobs without being hampered by personal beliefs, whatever they may be. If they are unable to fulfil their tasks without bias, they should step aside...

Exactly Pat.

British minister should represent Britain, not Brussels, which is your job.
Algerie Francais !

Streetwalker

Quote from: patman post on November 13, 2023, 02:07:16 PM
I reckon it's very important that government ministers act like barristers and do their jobs without being hampered by personal beliefs, whatever they may be. If they are unable to fulfil their tasks without bias, they should step aside...
People should only be appointed as ministers if their personal beliefs are in tune with the role ,being bias is what got them elected in the first place .Wouldn't want any misunderstanding or backtracking would we ?

patman post

Quote from: johnofgwent on November 13, 2023, 01:49:44 PM
Well it is, after all, so VERY important that we have a non sephardic jew at tbe top of our foreign office at this pro zionist time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/10692563/David-Cameron-tells-Israelis-about-his-Jewish-ancestors.html
On climate change — we're talking, we're beginning to act, but we're still not doing enough...

johnofgwent

<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

patman post

Quote from: HallowedBrexit on November 13, 2023, 10:43:09 AM
..yet it was Boris we voted for. Union Flag Union Flag

When will Brexit finally be completed?
Who can predict when Brexit can finally be completed when there appears to be no two people in government who agree what is really wanted or what is possible?

Empty words and wishes might be translated into possibilities next year, the year after, 2030, or possibly never.

The only faint glimmer of hope that some small step towards sanity might be returning to this administration is that Cameron is back in the cabinet...

HallowedBrexit

..yet it was Boris we voted for. Union Flag Union Flag

When will Brexit finally be completed?