Main Menu

Starmer and the EU

Started by cromwell, April 27, 2024, 09:49:06 PM

« previous - next »

Streetwalker

Quote from: papasmurf on April 29, 2024, 04:18:44 PM
We are still paying for the Tory dog's Brexit.
Yes we are , whos' bright idea was it to put them in charge of it ?  Oh it was the Tories   and now we are going to have a labour government that will finish the job of making as you say a dogs Brexit of it .

One thing the referendum result has proved whatever way you look at it or voted is that the Westminster bubble don't give a toss about what you or I or anyone else thinks about it or anything else .

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on April 29, 2024, 04:08:48 PM
It will be BRINO under Starmer . We will end up doing as we are told ,re-attached to Brussels in all but name and be paying for it
We are still paying for the Tory dog's Brexit.
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Streetwalker

It will be BRINO under Starmer . We will end up doing as we are told ,re-attached to Brussels in all but name and be paying for it 

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on April 29, 2024, 09:43:49 AM
John is talking about a closer relationship, not going back into the EU. Big difference.
Other than sorting out the current trade barriers and the massive increase in rules and regulations, I can't see how that can happen. The Tory government has been sat on their backside doing zero about addressing those problems.

Nick

John is talking about a closer relationship, not going back into the EU. Big difference.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

johnofgwent

Quote from: papasmurf on April 28, 2024, 08:24:29 AM
I doubt that is even possible.
Why ?

The EU would welcome the penal anount of money he would willingly piss into their sewers andxas they say, articke fifty (?) still exists
<t>In matters of taxation, Lord Clyde\'s summing up in the 1929 case Inland Revenue v Ayrshire Pullman Services is worth a glance.</t>

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on April 27, 2024, 09:49:06 PM
Looks like he might well be next PM and wants a close relationship with the EU.

Anyone taking any bets when he'll try to take us back in?
I doubt that is even possible.

cromwell

Looks like he might well be next PM and wants a close relationship with the EU.

Anyone taking any bets when he'll try to take us back in?
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?