Voting Intention: Con 18%, Lab 44% (30 Apr - 1 May 2024)

Started by papasmurf, May 02, 2024, 03:34:15 PM

« previous - next »

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 03, 2024, 10:19:23 AM
What has that got to do with anything?
People want an idiot like that back as Prime Minister, after the disaster he was the first time?
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 03, 2024, 09:12:52 AM
Nick Bojo couldn't even remember to take photo ID went he went to vote yesterday. (It was his policy for there to be voter ID.)
What has that got to do with anything?
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 03, 2024, 08:53:26 AM
No it wouldn't, and you saying that is just your usual one liner based on no substance.
Nick Bojo couldn't even remember to take photo ID went he went to vote yesterday. (It was his policy for there to be voter ID.)

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 02, 2024, 06:12:13 PM
That would make matters worse.
No it wouldn't, and you saying that is just your usual one liner based on no substance. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

papasmurf

Not looking good for the tories:-

Voting Intention: Con 18%, Lab 44% (30 Apr - 1 May 2024) | YouGov

Latest YouGov Westminster voting intention figures
The latest YouGov/Times voting intention poll has the Conservatives on 18% (-2 from 23-24 April) while Labour are on 44% (-1).
This represents the lowest Conservative vote share of this Parliament - the last time we recorded a lower vote share for the Tories was in the tumult around the 2019 European Parliament elections. This vote share also matches the lowest Labour ever received under Jeremy Corbyn - from about the same time period in the summer of 2019.
Elsewhere, Reform UK are on 15% (+2), the Lib Dems are on 10% (+1) and the Greens are on 8% (+1).