Main Menu

About Time

Started by Nick, May 09, 2024, 10:11:58 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 10, 2024, 03:42:12 PM
Nick obviously as per usual you are not keeping up with current affairs. Updated yesterday:-

Current list of named tax avoidance schemes, promoters, enablers and suppliers - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

A
s for evading tax, cases are sub Judicae:;

Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Trials ongoing:-

Panama Papers trial begins with denials eight years after historic tax evasion exposé - ICIJ
As usual you can't back up your statement. 
Industrial scale you said, the government has 11 cases!! Cases, that means no body is yet guilty. 
As for the Panama papers, that's tax avoidance, which is perfectly legal, I do it all the time. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 10, 2024, 02:20:04 PM
Please give an example of a company evading tax? And no you haven't done already.
Nick obviously as per usual you are not keeping up with current affairs. Updated yesterday:-

Current list of named tax avoidance schemes, promoters, enablers and suppliers - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

A
s for evading tax, cases are sub Judicae:;

Number of live Corporate Criminal Offences investigations - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Trials ongoing:-

Panama Papers trial begins with denials eight years after historic tax evasion exposé - ICIJ

Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 09, 2024, 03:18:44 PM
The vast majority of them don't. On the other hand the industrial scale  Mickey Mouse tax avoidance schemes and tax evasion by large companies and the rich is a national scandal.
Please give an example of a company evading tax? And no you haven't done already. 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on May 09, 2024, 02:58:42 PM
I'm sure not a lot will change. After all claimants have nothing to hide. ;)
The vast majority of them don't. On the other hand the industrial scale  Mickey Mouse tax avoidance schemes and tax evasion by large companies and the rich is a national scandal.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 09, 2024, 10:11:58 AM
Government is to make it compulsory for Benefit Claimants to give them access to their bank accounts. This should stop some of these benefit cheats. 

Nick the policy to be fair should be to access ALL bank accounts. (It is not just benefit claimants it is OAPs as well.)
Not having the ability to check everyone's bank account is perverse and frankly nasty. Plus around 4 million people do not have a bank account.
It is more nastiness from the tories, like the recent lies about sick notes. (Sick notes do not exist, and have not done for years. Also a GP CANNOT sign anyone on to a long term benefit.) Plus a DWP minister lying to Parliament about Universal credit. He stated it is £thousand a  month per claimant, when the absolute maximum is £800 and few people get that.
Aren't the DWP killing disabled people fast enough for the DWP and Sunak?

Barry

I'm sure not a lot will change. After all claimants have nothing to hide. ;)
† The end is nigh †

Nick

Government is to make it compulsory for Benefit Claimants to give them access to their bank accounts. This should stop some of these benefit cheats.