Main Menu

Khans London

Started by Streetwalker, May 13, 2024, 10:02:56 AM

« previous - next »

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 13, 2024, 07:32:36 PM
Nick you really are out of touch. (Seriously) Fatal stabbings Cornwall UK - Google Search
So you've had 1 stabbing. and why the f@@k would I be up on what happens in Cornwall, it's a hideous place. 
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

papasmurf

Quote from: Nick on May 13, 2024, 07:12:15 PM
And how many fatal stabbing have you had? None.
Nick you really are out of touch. (Seriously) Fatal stabbings Cornwall UK - Google Search
Nemini parco qui vivit in orbe

Nick

Quote from: papasmurf on May 13, 2024, 07:09:57 PM
Where I live there are few visibly ethnic minorities.
And how many fatal stabbing have you had? None. 

Nick

Quote from: Barry on May 13, 2024, 06:41:59 PM
Not to mention that our generation were pretty much brought up (or was it dragged up) in poverty, but I don't remember stabbing any old ladies for their handbags.
Exactly!! Poverty has very little to do with this, we have thousands of migrants that are just not compatible with our way of life, and I think Mr Powell could be proved right. Because what this country needs is a revolution. 

papasmurf

Quote from: cromwell on May 13, 2024, 03:07:33 PM
I think ethnicity  and immigration gyration have to be taken in to account given the frequency of attacks by people from these groups.
Where I live there are few visibly ethnic minorities.

Barry

Quote from: cromwell on May 13, 2024, 03:07:33 PM
I think ethnicity  and immigration gyration have to be taken in to account given the frequency of attacks by people from these groups.
Not to mention that our generation were pretty much brought up (or was it dragged up) in poverty, but I don't remember stabbing any old ladies for their handbags. 
† The end is nigh †

cromwell

Quote from: papasmurf on May 13, 2024, 01:05:53 PM
There are now increasing crime problems in the "rural idyll," where I live. However the increasing poverty has to be a factor. (Whether ethnicity and immigration are involved as well is too early to come to a conclusion about.)
I think ethnicity  and immigration gyration have to be taken in to account given the frequency of attacks by people from these groups.
Energy....secure and affordable,not that hard is it?

papasmurf

Quote from: Streetwalker on May 13, 2024, 12:54:45 PM
Its getting worse thats for sure . Not just the frequency but the levels of violence these people are prepared to go to to steal a phone or your bag that might be worth nothing .
How much it has to do with immigration and the growing ethnic populations is open to debate though you only have to see the names of those arrested to see what the problem is .

Be careful out there .
There are now increasing crime problems in the "rural idyll," where I live. However the increasing poverty has to be a factor. (Whether ethnicity and immigration are involved as well is too early to come to a conclusion about.)

Streetwalker

Quote from: Barry on May 13, 2024, 10:38:04 AM
I've seen the shocking video of her lying in the street, bleeding out. A woman my wife's age, just going about her business, murdered by scum for nothing at all.
Khan says London is safer under him as Mayor. We know the truth.
Its getting worse thats for sure . Not just the frequency but the levels of violence these people are prepared to go to to steal a phone or your bag that might be worth nothing . 
How much it has to do with immigration and the growing ethnic populations is open to debate though you only have to see the names of those arrested to see what the problem is .

Be careful out there . 

papasmurf

Quote from: Barry on May 13, 2024, 10:38:04 AM
I've seen the shocking video of her lying in the street, bleeding out. A woman my wife's age, just going about her business, murdered by scum for nothing at all.
I would not go to Londonistan for a bet. (It was bad enough back in the 1970s)

Barry

† The end is nigh †

Streetwalker

The murder of a pensioner at a London bus stop hardly worth a mention in the national news . Jalal Debella arrested and charged with the murder during an attempted mugging of an old lady who wasn't having any of it . She paid with her life because she stood up to this low life scum .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68995282

Police say its an isolated attack ,only its not .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13409169/woman-mugged-Mornington-Crescent-station-attack.html

Welcome to lawless London